School. Is. Over.

Congrats and good luck getting the license, and try getting the cash to party here over the summer.

Congratulations Mabatsekker. Party hard, you deserve it.

One thing you should remember once you get your driver’s license… It’s really easy for your parents to figure out if you’re going drinking or not. “Why aren’t you driving to the party?” is a tough question to answer sometimes.

As for me, I’m finishing up my first year of “Imagearts: New Media” at Ryerson University. After four years I get my bachelor of fine arts and job placement.

Wrong Mabaty, the answer is I’m going to DisneyWorld!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Me? I graduate next year. :confused:
But at least I don’t have to worry about being in the military. :smiley:
There are actually some good things about being half deaf. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats Mabat.
I still have a year to go after this one. :confused:

Yeah well you’re graduating for the second time. :ulty:

I’m graduating this year, hopefully, if I don’t fail Biology.

Gila: Technically, for the third time. That’s what happens when living in Quebec. :stuck_out_tongue:

What about like, the exploding dog factory. How are you going to explain that, Quebec!? Is that something that just HAPPENS when you live there!?

Good luck with the driver’s licence, I’m working on that myself :slight_smile:

Lycka till med körkortet! I’m guessing you’ll forget all the Swedish you learned as fast as you possibly can. =P

Congratulations, and good luck with that. In my case, I don’t think there’s anything to celebrate until I finish a course at a university. Only then I’ll feel free from it all. You already seem to have plenty of ideas, and that’s good. When I finished high school, I felt kind of stupmed, and I didn’t know which course to pick. I guess I’m still finding out.
I’d normally go on a rant against parties and related stuff, but go ahead and enjoy. You deserve it.

… Men det är tvärtom! Det är kuler att använda svenska i min daglig liv nu att det är inte obligatorisk att studera :slight_smile: I still intend to use it as little as possible if we ever meet due to a certain lack of confidence on my skills :stuck_out_tongue:

At least you kinda have Swedish around you. I remember how to say “I am dancing” in Russian. =P

APRIL FOOLS!