say that you liked ffu!

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too repetitive.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too repetitive.

it is repetitive but not TOO much, there are changes in the story.

and as hades said: it’s like sailor moon for boys, and sailor moon is far more repetitive than ffu
but sm is more popular than ffu, i wonder why?

shinobi: your sig is from power rangers, isn’t it?

Yes XD

SM is based off a legendary manga.

FFU is pretty close to being a random series.

yes, the base of the sm anime was a great manga, BUT how much of the original storyline remained in the anime?
most of it was replaced with kiddi-shit

ffu and RANDOM?!
you’re going to die a painful (and not too fast) death

I thought it was random because it seemed a lot like other shows

what shows for example? (except sm)

I cannot name any exact shows. It just seemed derivitive in general.

Okay. Here’s an example. You know how there was a new monster every episode? That was done in way too many shows.

Yeah! Like POKEMON, which is kinda ironic considering your name. You just don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, do you?

I don’t think you fully grasp what an OVA is…

The cliche I mentioned is called “monster of the week”

I think Pokemon is a rather poor anime

I don’t think you fully grasp what an OVA is…

original video animation: an anime that’s produced exclusive for video/dvd, therefore never shown in televion or cinema (counts only for japanese tv, if it’s broadcasted by an american chanel for example it’s still an ova)

correct me if there is anything wrong.

The cliche I mentioned is called “monster of the week”

yes, there are monsters of the week in ffu, but that isn’t everything the series is about. there is definetely more story as in pokemon

I really do not think anime should have a monster of the week storyline.

Yes, but the Kenshin OVAs aren’t merely a compressed version of the Kenshin anime, like you said OVAs were supposed to be. It’s an entirely new plot and everything.

I saw a Kenshin OVA once, actually, that seemed to be just a better version of one of the first RK plot-arcs (that samuari with the hypnotism who killed officials).

Quotes From ADV Audio, with some Slight Editing
More that 3 minutes, Start the Clock: “It has Moved!” … “The Magun Has Thawed”(1.25)…“I have chosen the Apporitate soil for your Distrution!”… “The Origin of all things, MOTHER BLACK”…“A heat that Will scorch All Things, FIRE RED” … “And Then the critical Point of everthing BURNING GOLD.” … “Burn, PHOENIX!” (2:45)

Don’t Interupt me when I’m Trying To introducing myself! So it more Like 5 minutes of a 20 minute Episode.

They Did one before that, Kind of, I’m just waiting for Final Fantasy: Mistic Quest2/USA2.

Big Nutter
I like it cos of the Ceil Chocobo. CE Doesn’t.

Time spent when they talk and show repeated animation is not really a fight scene.

They Did one before that, Kind of, I’m just waiting for Final Fantasy: Mistic Quest2/USA2.

exact!

FFU was a horrible anime. I cannot beleive they took the final fantasy series and made it into a kids show! I mean who do these people think we are?

as i said it isn’t just a kiddy show

Yes, but the Kenshin OVAs aren’t merely a compressed version of the Kenshin anime, like you said OVAs were supposed to be. It’s an entirely new plot and everything.

havn’t seen kenshin. maybe i saw only bad ovas and there ARE good ones. if that’s the fact: sorry to all ova-fans out there!

FFU RULES!!! :yipee: :victoly: :hyperven:

It may be regarded as a kiddy show in Japan. A lot of anime there really is made for kids.

You know Yu-Gi-Oh is a teen anime there.