Say bye to this moogle...in name only.

This is kind of a stupid post, and some would say its a waste of electricity and keyboard life to post this, but I’m doing it anyway for the sake of any friends I may have made or will make in the future here at RPGClassics.

Some of ya’ll may know that we have four (4) Clesses here at RPGC. Two of us, me and ClessAlvein, have been around here for quite a while. Alvein, being already a staffer, and I, hoping to finish my shrine before the apocolypse hits, sometimes find it confusing and annoying figuring out who’s talking to which Cless in the chatroom. And, I find the name Cless tiring now anyways.

So…I’m changing my name.

Oy, like you weren’t expecting that or something. Heh.

Well, like I said, I’m changing my screen name of everything online related that I use (I just like everything the same) to be based on what I’m using at RPGC. The thing is, I don’t know yet, so I’m probably going to decide real soon. I really think a person’s name chosen by them says a lot about their character, and I wanna think it out (its kinda like when I was asking for help in the chat about what to put on my varsity jacket).

Now, the real point of this post is to point people to the final Adventure of Cless the Moogle (happy 'n sad at the same time). I was hoping to make it something great of a roleplaying thread and that newbies and oldbies alike would participate. Here is the link:

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11109

Well, I’m done. Feel free to flame/congratulate/whatever you want to on this thread.

Kupo,
CtM

What you changing your name to?

Be sure to PM an admin when you know so we can make the change.

Got that covered, Zero. It’s all a matter of what to change it to.

How about –

Not Fhqwhgads.

Actually, I was going to say –

Or Moogle Man. Or Strong Bad.

Oh get out of here.

Name changing is for nerds! Don’t change it!

Call yourself Geech, after the ol’ family smellhound!

And Charle: I changed my name a long time ago. SO I’m a nerd?

I think we’re all nerds. But that’s beside the point.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Name changing is for nerds! Don’t change it!

…coming from you, I find it rather amusing.

It’s great to be a nerd!
It’s great to be a nerd!
Tolkien was a genius
And Shakespeare was a turd!

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
I think we’re all nerds. But that’s beside the point.

No. I’m quite certain that not all of us belong to the nerd/geek subculture.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]Call yourself Geech, after the ol’ family smellhound!

And Charle: I changed my name a long time ago. SO I’m a nerd? [/b]
Oh thats right, what was your old name?

maskedgermanian.

Hahahahah, thats right!

Oh, right, that was you, wasn’t it.

Meh, its more what “I” think about my new name then what ya’ll do. May sound harsh, but, meh.

I’m thinking of something not overused, but meaningful, and perhaps with a touch of Japanese. I’m half-somewhat-related to those islanders, after all.

Make the other cless change his name!!!

or we could just kill the other Cless. It’s not like we need him.

NOW THEY’LL ALL THINK YOU’RE THE REAL CLESS!!!

But what is real? If real is a signal of electrochemical stimuli to your brain, then real is anything you perceive…So the question is, Charlemagne, what Cless will they percieve…