Saints' clothes (knights of the zodiac)

There’s an evil one? I must have it…

The evil ones (spectres) are mostly the ones I’ve already posted here, just painted black. Just see Kor’s avvie, he’s wearing the evil version of Gemini’s cloth. And now I have to say, Saga, spectral or not, kicks ass and takes name.

Kor, this makes me just wanna say that again - GALAXIAN EXPLOSION!!!

edit: And now, the next armor from norse mythology: Arioto, representing the wolf Fenrir, the one who will devour Odin at the time of Ragnarok:

re-edit: dammit, it came out pixely. I will fix it before going on to the next one.

I’ll take Capricorn. Shura is not as cool as Saga and Shaka but he’s still “Athena’s most loyal saint”.

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
I’ll take Capricorn. Shura is not as cool as Saga and Shaka but he’s still “Athena’s most loyal saint”.

And he’s got thw sword that cuts all… EXCALIBUR!!! does the Excalibur move

What do you mean by taking the avvies, anyway? I don’t see anyone using them :stuck_out_tongue:
Since you mentioned Fenrir, I gotta say that he kicks serious ass…I was so pissed off at him being defeated by Shiryu…he was like, way stronger and cooler :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me just say Gemini kicks total ass.

Originally posted by Ryuuhi
What do you mean by taking the avvies, anyway? I don’t see anyone using them :stuck_out_tongue:
Since you mentioned Fenrir, I gotta say that he kicks serious ass…I was so pissed off at him being defeated by Shiryu…he was like, way stronger and cooler :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah but Shiryu was the “Good Guy” in that fight. And since Saint Seiya is an old-school anime, the “Good Guy” always beats the “Bad Guy”. If it weren’t for that I would love Saga’s brother. I forgot his name and sign but he was a kickass bad guy.

Kanon of Sea Dragon…his skills are all the same as Gemini’s though.

But he doesn’t have Saga’s double personality syndrome.

My favorite Saint was always Cygnus. Though HOW he could be both a Christian and a follower of Athena, I’ll never understand.

Anyway, can I have his Cloth, or has it been picked already? How about Aquarius?

I wanna be Leo.

Originally posted by Ren

I’m pretty sure that image is from Hades Saga #4, when Saga gets too pissed that fires a Galactian Explosion at Kanon’s illusion ^^

And BTW…when i get time to resize the Armor pic, and eventually do it, I’m using it as an Avatar =P

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
My favorite Saint was always Cygnus. Though HOW he could be both a Christian and a follower of Athena, I’ll never understand.

Well, Shaka and one of Poseidon’s mariners were followers of Buda. Then again, Hyoga got that cross from his mother, before he was sent to train as a Saint. Maybe he changed religions or something because in my version I never heard him say he was Christian.

Well, Shaka and one of Poseidon’s mariners were followers of Buda. Then again, Hyoga got that cross from his mother, before he was sent to train as a Saint. Maybe he changed religions or something because in my version I never heard him say he was Christian.

In one episode (sorry, I don’t remember which one- I think it was during the battle against the Viking Saints, but I could be wrong) there’s a scene where an enemy saint mocks Athena in front of Hyoga. He looks at his cross, says something like “F___ you, I’m a CHRISTIAN!” and then beats the crap out of him.

Oh, BTW, in one of the Seiya movies, they fight Lucifer and the Fallen Angels. YES, the Christian ones! (Or the Japanese, Saint-like versions of them, of course!) :eek:

Can you remember which one Wil? It sounds interesting, I might download it.

Seph: If you mean the thing with Hyoga, I don’t remember the exact episode (but note, there was a Seiya movie with Viking Saints BEFORE they did the TV episodes with them (and they used DIFFERENT Saints) so, maybe the scene I remember is from the movie, which I believe was the second.

If you mean the Lucifer battle, that was on the fourth (and last, I think) Seiya movie.

Well, the Saints pretty much fought every god/devil/deity out there so I’m not really surprised.

The Hyoga thing: It could have been the fight against the Nordic Knight… damn I’m bad at names. Well it was that guy with the silver armor that used to train in the volcano, he used a strange mix of Ice/Fire power.

I doubt it was the movie. That one was AFTER the Asgard Saga in TV (I remember Seiya saying "What? In Agard again?) and it was a bit too short to even be of relevance.

Though I wouldn’t blame him for not following his goddess. I mean, who would want to follow a girl whose only power seems to be able to get caught repeatedly in near-death situations?

skips all the other posts and yells to Ren

SAINT SEIYA IS ON A CANADIAN CHANNEL CALLED YTV:eek: I saw some of it last night and I nearly squealed! I wont be able to watch an ep and not think of you!:hyperven:

Okay, Eva, lay off the raw caffeine.

The Hyoga thing: It could have been the fight against the Nordic Knight… damn I’m bad at names. Well it was that guy with the silver armor that used to train in the volcano, he used a strange mix of Ice/Fire power.

You mean Hagen? I don’t remember if they mention religion in that battle, but they sure exchange lots of insults.