sailor moon

We changed a thread about Sailor Moon into a thread about guitars.:yipee:

Originally posted by Kor
[b]Now, <strike>Wal-Mart boy</strike> Cro, let’s stop this, I think I’ve teased you enough to piss you off, and since I don’t like to do so, I’ll stop ^^

'kies? :smiley: [/b]

Okie dokie, <strike>pisshead</strike> Kor. ^^

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
We changed a thread about Sailor Moon into a thread about guitars.:yipee:

Then let’s change it back.

Yeah, I like Sailor Moon. AND DBZ. AND a lot of other anime stuff most of you probably wouldn’t care for.

You see, it’s all about being OPEN-MINDED- getting past the surface of a show in order to find things you like in it.

In SM, I like the originality of combining girl’s fairy tales with Power Rangers stuff.

In DB, I like the humor, the Superman rip-offs, and the (in general) ideas that you don’t see in most other animes (like Cell’s origin).

Of course, there’s also lots of things I don’t like, like (in DB) the way the stretch the fights FOREVER, or the way (in SM) that NOBODY realizes Usagi is SM. sigh

So the moral is, kids… never judge a series without watching it first. (A GOOD chunk of it.)

Yeah, DBZ annoyed me cause the plot moved incredibly slow, and the battles took forever to finish :stuck_out_tongue:

I also think that’s the endless-battles are the things that annoy most of the DBZ-haters, or people who simply dislike DBZ.

I liked sm for the romance that went on every once in a while, and its loads of fun to make fun of while watching it. I liked the manga better because its storyline wasn’t redundant in each chapter.
Yes, I have seen better animes(i.e. Furi Kuri), but that doesn’t stop me from apreciating ones like this.^^

I agree with baka. Venus rules ^^

I saw every episode too, and also own some merchandise. I also played the snes- game. I didn’t have all soundtracks like pkt, but I KNOW THE MANGA> HAH. pwned you, plushie ^^
It’s a lot different from the series, I’d say. Bunny isn’t half as stupid, and everything is way more serious. Also, it explains a few things that the anime doesn’t tell you, or adds a few details. I haven’t read all books though.

The storyline in the manga is much better, but also more confusing… Especilly the last chapters are strange…

The artwork of Naoko Takeuchi is also really beautiful, but sometimes bit to shapeless (whoa her arm almost hits the ground!).
:mwahaha:

Oh, and Sailot Moon has one of the few characters that could take down Goku (Sailor Cosmos)

Yay, Sailor Moon! ^^ I’ve like Sailor Moon for, well, a really long time. I still need to finish the SNES RPG one of these days.

Never seen SM. Is the translation as bad as eveyrone says it is?

Don’t know the english translation. In german they changed “Serena” to “Bunny”. :thud:

yes yes, the english translation is horrible. I can’t quite place the accent the give Usagi through the first series, but it is just as annoying as her best friend Molly.

I watched Sailor Moon when I was younger and haven’t watched it recently. But back then I really liked. Go Sailor Jupiter!:yipee:

i watched the series before, and it was ok. A friend of mine thought Tuxedo mask was cute. but what was up with that guy? i mean, he threw flowers to defeat his enemies :mwahaha: (i didnt watch all the episodes, so i dont know that much)

that’s one big-ass necropost

I’m a super fan of Sailor Moon. I think Sailor Moon is one of the best animated series ever!

I read 'em occasionally when I can get my hands on them. Love the art. The plot goes on FAST in 'em though. FAST FAST.

Negative points for a too Bishied up Doc Tomoe.