Russia and China drop the dollar, become best buddies

If you think the title is gay, you should watch the episode where Batwoman steals Batman’s body.
:hahaha;

But seriously, it’s a cool show. Most of the time.

Rig: I thought so, but you never know, I mean what do Americans have against Canadians for example? People can be so silly.

We did fight a war against them and they have that gross poutine stuff that disparages the great American name of the French fry, that’s what.

Didn’t we win that war? I’m pretty sure we like, burned the White House and stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

They even did a song about it.

Anyway, on the topic, the American economy is so weak these days it’s not surprising, although I’m not completely happy with the shift of power away from North America.

America didn’t go back to Britain. Canada didn’t go to the US. It was basically a wash.

Yeah, I think we burned down Canada’s House of Parliament, too, so we were pretty much even when it came to arson, too, which is the most important thing.

Wilf, I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn’t use the word “gay” in such a pejorative manner. Gender identities are a serious issue!

Also the War of 1812, aka the War where pretty much nothing anyone cares about happened. Maine sucks.

Donut:Sorry, no offense meant. And I wasn’t using the term in pejorative ways, I was making fun of Jettatura’s comment. For the record I believe in gay rights, and I have Bi and Gay friends. And we make fun of each other all the time. It’s one of those Rights.

So what you’re saying, Wilf, is that it’s okay to make fun of people because they’re gay.

As long as they’re okay with it, go nuts. :v Being bi, I can get away with it most of the time, but man, some of those fags can get pretty uppity. :stuck_out_tongue:

They should call it Rushina

I find that quite queer. sips tea

Well, maybe since you’re female, but Rushina rhymes with something that straight guys pretty much all like a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rush in A?

No thanks, geddy pee.