Run. Run far away as fast as possible...

I’m a freshman August 23rd. In high school. I have no idea what this is going to be like or anything… eep.

Be sure to get an elevator pass

On August 24th I’ll be a senior.

Being a freshman wasn’t all so bad.

Transition from 8th to 9th grade can be tough but freshman year is okay. It’s junior year you need to be worried about. Prepare to lose a lot of sleep over it.

Hope it was like my first high school year. Big changes, yes, but all for the better.

Honestly when I started high school it was the start of the best years of my life so far. I miss it. :’(

I’m gonna sound stupid, I know, but… what’s a freshman?

A ninth grade student in highschool, or a first year students at a university.

6th of September I go back into school I go into 5th Year (in Ireland high school has 6 years, first year is twelve years old).

The work is terrible in fifth year (I have friends who just finishd it), something like 3 hours of homework per night, and the classwork itself is really really fucking hard.

I’m totally fucked :smiley:

Remember that show “Welcome Freshman”…well you will get treated worst then the people on that show?

jk, freshman year is pretty good, even so prepare for the horror that is high school math.

This year is my first year without school.

…wow…

My Freshman year was okay. Don’t worry about it and just act normal-even if your some really wierd psycho person, I’m sure you’ll fit in some place.

I’m about to figure that out for myself. :enguard:

High School is sweet.

Just don’t spent it all on Beer!!

BN
I live in UK. Never been to uni, Had to keep some one out of Fineacal Trouble though…

Shouldn’t you be going to college or trade school?

I plan on taking preliminary courses before heading to college.
That and I’m still unsure of what I want to do. I can’t make a choice.

Steve’s a townie.

I don’t see the big deal about high school. I mean, I even transferred from a different school district so I didn’t know anyone there except for two people or so and I still had a good time. Senior High’ll be a breeze too once schools tarts I’m sure…hopefully, anyway.

Quoted for emphasis.

Being a freshman sucks, only because everyone is like “OMG ITS HIGH SCHOOL NOW OMG :3333” and there’s a ton of drama. Just realize that nothing in high school matters at all, until you get to your junior year.

I guess the only advice i can give you is to realize that high school is NOT serious business, and to just be cool about it. High school is really no big deal.

Oh, and DON’T FUCKING JOIN THE BAND. Its a cult. You’ll never get out, and be doomed to hang out with those kids for the rest of your career in school.

Ah, High School… what a time. Quite the reversal from Middle School. I hated Middle, but both HSes that I went too (switched when I went from sophomore to junior) were some good times. I still feel, however, that the skills I learned could have been a bit more… applicable. But I felt the same way with Middle School.

And so I finally understand why I can’t stomach anything you say.

Expect to have a sucky gym class unless your teacher is female.

:kissy: