RPGs=rocket propelled grenades

Just what i needed. The same day my girlfriend breaks up with me, my doctor tells me that i have an incurable desease and there is a drug dealer who treatens me because of the unpaid debt. I could have hadle it. But not this :

This thread sucks, and everyone who posted in it, including me, sucks even more

or this:

gods, I don’t even know why I look in threads like this

Well, this is it. The end of the line. That rope looks solid enough…
I love you all.

Good luck buddy.

Well, it’s a shame that after all that, the opinions of a few people you don’t even know convince you to end your life. So long, Seifer.

PDF (Portable Document Format): Printer’s Damnation Finale

I really hate .PDF files, because they’re good at wasting ink when you print them out. >.<

I think it was satire >>;

Yeah, thats what i was thinking. oh, and since I posted AFTER you said everyone posted sucks, do i suck?

PDA = Personal Data Assistant
PDA = Public Display of Affection

Really!? Gasp! shocked! [/sarcasm]

If I thought he was serious, I wouldn’t have responded as I did.

I think Hades satire comment was satire.

MIB= Many Icky Butts/Men in Black

FF= Foooohya Fah! p:unch:: /Final Fantasy

RPG= Rigged Parachute Game/Role Playing Game

LOL: Licked on Lolly/Laughs Out Loud

FBI= Fearsome Baby Irritates/…I Don’t Know What The Real FBI Stands For

CCC(.Hack)= Core Cans Cop/CC Corperation

FBI stands for the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

You make Baby Jesus cry for not knowing that.

Peple are mean, I knew the Federal, and investugation part…I just didn’t know the B part.

A desperate plea for help. And all I get is: “so long” and “good luck”? Not even one of you tried to stop me. How cruel, how ruthless. A community that I was looking up to, people who I admire, idolize, worship… And you just kicked the chair under me.

But, something amazing happened. The stupid cord just snapped (remind me next time to never buy or use anything that has a label “Made in China”). That’s not all. The girlfriend calls me yesterday night – she wants to get back together. That’s not all. The crazy drug dealer and his cohorts got ambushed and killed by a rival gang – my debt is settled.
But that’s not all.
This is truly incredible, wonderful, miraculous – my thread “scored” more posts than “Finland vs. Canada” thread. An astounding accomplishment, considering that most people who love RPGs are real sport fanatics.
To commemorate this occasion and Celine Dione receiving the “Diamond Award”, for becoming the biggest-selling female artist of all time lets stand up and sing Canadian national anthem in French:
Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux

A land of our WHAT?! Sounds like somebody choking on a french fry.
walks away… no, rolls away in a squeaky wheelchair while the lights dim

[b][SIZE=5]FIN[/SIZE][/b]

Produced by FFF (Fallujah Freedom Fighters) studio.
Directed by me
Scenario by me
Music by Evanescence and me
Starring me
Appearing in alphabetical order: over 300 users that view the thread minus same number that “ignore buttoned” me
Guest starring Hades Shingami and Demigod.

Hades is the god of Fortune. If I hadn’t wished you luck, you’d be dead right now. Realize that you owe me a lifetime of favours.

I suxx0rs for posting on this thread but here’s one

FDA - Food and Drug Administration
FDA - Fuck Dat Ass (name of a NewGrounds Flash Series)

Buddy, if you expect a group of people from the INTERNET who you haven’t known for more than a month to offer you floods of sympathy for your problems in real life, you idolize people way too easily. Take a chill pill. :stuck_out_tongue:

And how can all of these problems, including drug dealer, incurable disease, and girlfriend troubles be cleared up in two days? Because if you aren’t telling the truth being an attention whore isn’t going to make you any friends. :stuck_out_tongue:

I used my psycho powers to look into the future and saw that all your problems would be cleared up, and thus I had no need to console you.

I’m sure your friends IRL would’ve been much more help than a bunch of people you just met on a message board. Even in real life you wouldn’t expect much sympathy from a complete stranger.