RPGDude's Stories

Yay! Rpg dude!, but couldn’t you put some of the final fantasy tactics characters in there?

shoves a stake in the thread’s heart

And the Lord dost spoke unto the people, "And yea, though we mourn the passing of threads lone gone, do not disturb their spirits, for they will be naught but shadows of their former selves, and shall return to spread dischord throughout the hearts of Man.

Lost commandment #24: Thou shalt not Necropost.

As much as I wholeheartedly agree with the facts that RPGDude reached a new level with “Fanfiction that should never, ever be released to the public” and that RPGDude should be throttled, nuked, incinerated, pissed on, and fed to wolves for being such a whiny asshole, this thread has been gone for months.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Don’t necropost, it makes the great ones fart uncontrollably.

That’s what I call originality. :ah-ha!:

Originally posted by yoshmeister
Yay! Rpg dude!, but couldn’t you put some of the final fantasy tactics characters in there?

You actually thought that was good? Man, you suck.

Yeah, don’t necropost, but done is done and no real harm in it. Just try to avoid it in the future.

And Yoshi, I normally never say things like this but did you really READ the stuff? O_o

St taht, did you even see his reaction? To be honest, liking that is pretty poor taste.

Nothing against you Yoshi, tbu this fic was enver really any good.

Shame RPGDude took it so aharshly when we told him that. Reading it, I actually felt my precious IQ points slipping away!

Well anyway, I think it’s overdue time to lock this thing. We shall remember it in our hearts (despite attempts not to) and use it as assurances for stumbling authors that their fics are not horrible.