RPGCDating!

Internet relationships work for some and not for others. It depends a lot on how serious the two people involved are. If the two people are very serious, the relationship will probably fizzle out due to communication and distance issues. If a relationship isn’t the most important thing in two people’s lives, and can deal with not getting some action every weekend, then it’s got an okay chance of survival. I’ve only been in one internet relationship, and it wasn’t all that much different from any of my other real life relationships, but then again I’m also a person who values his independence, so there were advantages to not having to see the person on a daily/weekly basis.

I can’t play the field on the inner net, so fuck that shit :stuck_out_tongue:

But that’s just how I feel, if you can handle it then that’s cool. I sure can’t.

Internet relationships especially rock when you feel strongly about each other and have a possibility of meeting each other, even sweeter if you both are in at least the same country (but to people in places like America this is not much consolation.) thank god I live in a country where the furthest away from me is about 250 miles.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
[b]I can’t play the field on the inner net, so fuck that shit :stuck_out_tongue:

But that’s just how I feel, if you can handle it then that’s cool. I sure can’t. [/b]

SG you MEXICAN asshole. Stop making fun of me. I don’t appreciate it. In fact, you know what…

<B><U><I><FONT SIZE=6>I QUIT</B></U></I></FONT>

I hate all of you goddamn assholes, all you ever do is make fun of me cause I want to talk about my relationship to you guys. Well you know all you had to do was pleasantly tell me to stop and I would have. I’m a very reasonable person. BUT NO YOU ALL HAD TO GO AND GET ON MY BAD SIDE. Goodbye and I’m never coming back ever again.

Bye.

Over these last few seconds, I’ve thought very very hard about this whole situation, and I think I might have overreaceted, so I would like to appoligize and say I’m back, so please everyone devote a thread to me welcoming me back to RPGC. Thanks guys, I’m sorry we had to go through this whole situation, but I think we’ve all learned something about ourselves throughout this very trying ordeal.

How come no one is welcoming me back? I’ve waited like 30 seconds and no one has the decency to welcome me back. I thought I was contributing to this community. I thought community meant EVERYONE, not just individuals. Well this is shit. I’m leaving. If you people don’t appreciate me then you can all just go to hell.

Uh because no one likes you? j/k

Welcome back, Zepp.

Lol, yeah the entire RPGC community mised you the whole 30 seconds you where gone.

I love you sephiroth hayes. Your big, orange break…those bulging, red, watchful eyes. All that crazy fuzzy crap on your face. Oh my…it’s almost too much for me to handle. Please take me now!

That’s just Mr.Flibble, the unfriendly psychotic eye-laser puppet of Red Dwarf.

Don’t be so modest. Let’s get hitched. It’ll be an internet relationship - we can proudly proclaim how we found love through RPGC. We can prove all those mexicans wrong. If you don’t want me…I don’t think I could handle that. I might have to <b><i><u><font size = 6>QUIT</font></u></b></i> again.

Why aren’t you responding to me? FINE!

<b><i><u><Font size=6>I QUIT!!!</font></u></i></b>

Don’t try to stop me this time. You all probably put him up to this, and now you’re all laughing at me. Well you know what it’s not funny, so you can all go to hell. I’m never coming back again.

Zep you scare me. No I do not accept you.

EDIT: Bye.

I’m sorry everyone. It’s just that I don’t have many friends and sometimes I can get a little over-excited. That and I have to go into the hospital every week because I have this heart condition and the doctor said that I might die in like 40 or 50 years or something so I’ve been kind of nervous and excitable. It won’t happen again. I promise. I’m back.

I lav X <3. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back, Zepp.

ZEPP I THOUGHT YOU LOVES ME!!! BASTARD!!! runs off crying

<b><i><u><font size = 6>I QUIT!!!</b></i></u></font>

<font size = 1>This one is dedicated to ackbar. Now accepting dedications for my valiant return</font>