RPGC shirts?

I’m not sure if this is the correct forum. I was going to ask in the Media forum, 'cause this deals with publicity towards the website, but it said only fanmusic/fanfiction/et cetera, are really accepted. So, it ends up here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are there RPGC shirts avaliable to buy? If so, please give sizes/colors, and perhaps a picture showing what is on the shirt. If there isn’t any, do you have plans to introduce RPGC shirts? I’d love to show off to my friends how cool I am, going to RPGClassics. :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously.

Someone post Charle’s clothing line in here.

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=14284&highlight=shirts

Yosh should come back, he was cool. Same with giza.

No, there aren’t.

How much does it cost to make a shirt? Can like, someone make a shirt only for me, and I’ll give them some really high price? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think it’d cost that much. Probably like $10-$20 to make.

Phfoaw, that much? I’d figured it’d be like, 2 bucks each shirt, perhaps less. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got $50 to blow, but, I’m debating over getting Dev’s MD player, or some RPGC shirts… :<

Since there AREN’T RPGC shirts, I suggest you use that cash to buy that junk Dev’s trying to shove down your throat and make him happy.

I know there aren’t any RPGC shirts; but, maybe an exception can be made for me? God, I want a new shirt, and with an RPGC shirt; it’s a win-win situation.

I dunno how much it’d actually cost. You’d need to buy a white t-shirt (like a buck), then make the decal or whatever and then press it on.

There’s a class at my school where you can make shirts for like, 4 bucks. But it’s just pressing an image from a piece of paper onto the shirt.

They teach how to press decals onto shirts? Wtf?

My MD of course :smiley:

And you could always iron on yourself one.

Hah, it’s a manufacturing tech class. That’s just one of the stations. ; p

But I don’t have an official RPGC decal (wonder what’d be on it), and if I made one myself, I could be sued by RPGC! D:

if someone were to actually design a shirt rather than just say, “hey you know what would be a great idea? shirts!” we may have something.

Corn, you could always ‘donate’ your money to RPGC instead of buying that lame excuse for an audio player >.>

Since it’s from a forum administrator, it must be right!!!1

If I donated, would I get a T-shirt? If so, then yes, I’ll donate. :smiley: I’d make a design, but I need a layout and all.

Dye sublimation is the quick and dirty method to print stuff on t-shirts, mugs, etc., but for a professional-quality dye sublimation, the printer will set you back by about $1000. That’s not including the heat press, which costs about another $1000. And then there’s good ol’ fashioned screenprinting, but that’s a pain in the butt to do, especially if you’re reusing screens. ¬_¬

Cafepress, anyone? :smiley:

Lanyx, where is your school? I want a fucking shirt. =/

the word donate != the word purchase >:)