Rough Rain

I’ve learned to love the weather here in England, that’s why I can’t stand hot weather.

There hasn’t been a single drop of rain in Timmins yet this year. Hopefully we won’t experience another drought like last year when we got caught with a stupid water ban.

And hopefully, it won’t suddenly start up and flood over both bridges like the year before.

It’s been cloudy and rainy almost every day since school ended over here. Right now, I can actually see the sky, though.

I really prefer this wheather to heat. Definitely. But I’d rather have storms… >_>

No, not storms, storms break modems (at least, that’s what happened last time…) -_-

What’s stupid is when it pelts it down day after day and then there’s a hosepipe ban. That has happened once, fortunately not in my area but still, stupidity rains…

The air conditioning is on full blast here, and the blinds are all closed with the lights off. You wouldn’t know it’s summer here; it’s depressing! So dark and so cold, while the sun shines outside! I love the heat! 8)

Originally posted by Urkani
I’ve learned to love the weather here in England, that’s why I can’t stand hot weather.

England is second only to Scotland. Scotland has lovely weather: Lots of rain, and heavy rain. That is how I rememeber it, anyway.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I like weird weather for reasons like that. CA’s boring 8\
Come to Michigan… You’ll love it here…

Stay away! It’s a trap!

Originally posted by Nulani
England is second only to Scotland. Scotland has lovely weather: Lots of rain, and heavy rain. That is how I rememeber it, anyway.

And you know how much I want to go there.