Rome: Total War

If anyone hasn’t heard about this, you can check it out at Gamespot.

Rome: Total War is the third installment in the, uh, Total War series. :stuck_out_tongue: As you can imagine, it focuses on the Roman Empire. I played the demo and I’m just amazed. The interface is super clean and easy to use, and the graphics are just amazing. The units look great on my system, which is only a Windows XP with 256 RAM and a pretty old Nvidia graphics card.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

Link plz, I was just thinking how cool a decent Roman war game would be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Linkage to the Official Webpage!
The Demo hosted by my ISP!

I don’t know if anyone else saw this, but Channel 4 (I think) ran a wargames show, that basically pitted a human team of players against another hidden team (or a PC, I forget) programmed to act like a certain historical battle under the concept of whether modern-day students could ‘outwit’ these greatest generals. The show was actually based around the Rome: TW engine. It looked awesome.

i was a big fan of medieval total war, and if all the hype is true, this one should be even better… though its probably more fun to be knights and stuff…