Roll out the red carpet...

Hunter is GONE?

jaw drops

Ah, well, They’ll come back. You know they will.

WELCOME BACK TSP!

Originally posted by Muted_Speech
[b]Hunter is GONE?

jaw drops

Ah, well, They’ll come back. You know they will. [/b]

i forget, Muted, how long has it been since you came here?

hello…

Lesse…I made routine checks…but it’s been about 3 or 4 months since I’ve posted. Aw well, I never cared for him much anyway. Always yelling.

Dude, hunter’s been gone for a year and half or something. He’s been gone a long time.

…wait, hunter was way before your time…wasn’t he?

Hey. Or… welcome back. Wouldn’t know ya, cause I just got here a couple days ago or somethin… Man, I have a short term memory when it comes to recent stuff.

Oh wait. There it is. Right by my name. Ya, the 20th… k.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]Ok, well, what about Zero X Hunter? And retarded dolphin? and other various people that I didn’t give a shit about?

Yea, they’re gone. Hahahahaha, we fended off the wankers! Ale for all. [/b]

Actually, RD came back for one night a while ago, and totally destroyed the Best Looking FF Guy topic in the FFC.

And yes, welcome, even though I already knew that you were coming back. It will be interesting to see how you’ll fare without the ToB.

EDIT: And no Sorc, Hunter hasn’t been gone that long. I haven’t even been here a year, remember, and Hunter and I were enemies for a long time. Hunter’s been gone a few months.

I’ve been around since September of last year. So I remember Hunter. Didn’t know he left, though. What caused him to leave?

Whaaat? No, hunters been gone for a long time, I’m almost sure of it.

I remember hunter, he left a few months ago.

Ave knows these things.

Yeah I don’t think he left a year and a half ago… I don’t even think he was here for a year and a half even.

Yeah Sorc, you’re view of time is distorted. I know mine is. It seems like I’ve been here much longer than what I have. Unfortunately, I was around while Hunter was, and it didn’t make it easier for either of us. Remember when he started bitching about my moogle thing? That wasn’t TOO long ago.

And Mute, you haven’t been here that long, 'cuz you joined after me, and I joined in November.

Anyway, Hunter was here recently. he jut stopped in to PM me something, posted in the Realm of the Dragons Frum, then left. But he stil came back.

And how could Hunter, the man I “loved”, have left a year and a half ago, when I’ve only been here a year?

Sorry, I confused September with November. X_X

And see? I’m not crazy.

Originally posted by Muted_Speech
[b]Sorry, I confused September with November. X_X

And see? I’m not crazy. [/b]

Who says you’re not? You’re just not misinformed about something.

Why would you come BACK if you weren’t crazy?:hahaha;

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Who says you’re not? You’re just not misinformed about something.

Fine, fine.

is crazy

And, by the way,…

Is your avatar EATING himself?

NO! If you’ll look closely, you’ll see that’s a bloody, headless corpse! Duh! If you wanna see the full sized thing, click on me to find the way.

Er…if you kinda squint…

EDIT: YES! That’s my 10th post, so I can insert my awesome Kingdom Hearts avy!

EDIT’S EDIT: Oh, yeah. I thought he was eating his rib cage. My mistake.

rolls eyes at the questionable nature of this avy