Rofl. Stupid people.

Well…

I decided, being my former websites’ fifth anniversary today, so, I went to my old site address, knowing it would, and should not exist anymore, to find that someone took my old address! On top of that, they took my website name as well!

My website was closed down, due to illegal ROM sharing, and other stuff not worth mentioning. The whole host was also shut down afterwards; about 2 days after my site was gone.

The address couldn’t have expired, having me not knowing it’s possible… but there it is, my former site title, former address, and even people using names of people from my website.

Yeah, I just wanted to get this off of my chest. Lock it if you want, or discuss it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is all of that legal??

I know you can take/sell/takeover web adresses, but all the rest???
and you never really sold/gave it up so…

Rofl. I don’t know if it was legal. I was in-active for about 4 years… maybe someone did take it over?

It’s a part of reality lost in the past. *Nod.

What’s the address?

I would make sure that the current site is shut down for exactly the same reason as the former, just for fun.

Psst, Gila, that can qualify as a Rom request.

I find it odd that you’ve italicized certain parts of your sentences. It just seems like you’re trying to insinuate something that we should know about.

That’s crapped up.

You said the host shut down, right? Could that have anything to do with it?

Italics can show emphasis on certain words/phrases, so I guess that’s why. Yeah.

What’s the address?

The address is confidential.

Psst, Gila, that can qualify as a Rom request.

Not really, considering the website now located at my address has nothing to do with emulation. It just took the name, and the address. So, it wouldn’t really be ROM providing.

It’s a part of reality lost in the past. *Nod.

So is Nine/11, but you still see people bitching about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s crapped up.

Hell yeah.

You said the host shut down, right? Could that have anything to do with it?

The host did shut down, but the address was still there, unless it really did expire, and someone re-regged it. Even though the host shut down, the people still took the address from that specific host.

I find it odd that you’ve italicized the fact that he was italicizing parts of his sentences. It seems like you’re the one who took over his site!

i would like to know if you have a new one :enguard:

Lanyx, what the hell? I don’t understand what you said… he didn’t italicize anything. And I’m sure he didn’t take over my site.

To italicize is to emphasize, and twas a joke. Perhaps you should take your own advice and not be so serious. :frowning:

:frowning:

Sorry; I thought you were attacking Sorcerer.

Psh, yeah right, what is it, something really lame like “www.2kool4skoolprodukshuns.com”???

shrug Worse things could happen.

No, but I just found out that some of the users are hosting ROMs on the forums there; so I guess it is ROM providation if I link it. But your example was funny. :stuck_out_tongue: