Rock the fuck on my friends \m/

freebird is an overplayed mess of I CAN PLAY PENTATONICS WOOP WOOP wankery

There’s no accounting for taste. Still Freebird is great :stuck_out_tongue: I’m fine if a song doesn’t use Japanese scales, it’s all in the execution. Of course the execution is what you don’t like, I can respect that. Stay away from progressive metal ^ ^

Anyone else find Steve discussing metal while having Regina Spektor in his sig funny? Or am i the only one?

Also, i’d like to see VooDoo by Godsmack. I know Godsmack is shitty and commercial, but VooDoo would have a really fun notechart.

I think if any band should be in guitar hero, it should be Carcass. That would be sweet. Then you’d have to downtune your shitty guitar controller to B. HAHA!

Yeah. That’s actually the only Godsmack song I like (although godsmack knows how to put on a live show), and that patch I downloaded is pretty shitty. Most of the songs lack notes for solos or are out of time :frowning:

edit: regina’s too cute to be metal :>

I think they should include something like Freebird or A Rainbow In Curved Air to be the Guitar Hero equivalent of, say, the Bonus Dungeon that’s effing hard even if you’re level 99.