Robot songs

Exciting subject, I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, I’ll try to be brief because I want more than one reply to this and I know that 100 paragraphs before actually reaching the point of a post turn people off. :stuck_out_tongue:

I must program a robot for school and it can play music. It sounds like what you could expect from a robot: NES/video games-like sounds and cool stuff like that. :stuck_out_tongue: It can only play one note at a time, obviously.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody here would have suggestions of songs I could make it play. Video games and cartoons themes are perfect for a robot, which is why I’m asking here. A theme known by a lot of people would be nice, but lesser known songs could give me great ideas (even better if you have the music sheets :P). Most people will program TV series music from Star Wars (and varied other John Williams’ compositions), K-2000, Goldorak, Transformers, etc, so I want originality (and bonus points :P). The robot is like a car controlled by a remote control, by the way, if it can inspire you or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

If there’s a song you’ve always thought “OMG! This song would be, like, totally cool if played by a robot!!!” when hearing it, well, now’s your only chance! :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for reading this completely. :ulty:

Mario theme. First level of the first game.

Styx’s Mr. Roboto. :hahaha;

Hmmm Robo’s theme from Chrono Trigger? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also that battle track from Earthbound…where you fight that Atomic Robot or whatever it’s called…the battle music for that would be PERFECT…if you know what I’m talking about, hopefully you do. It’s all…mechanical n stuff.

I wanna hear Robo’s theme!

Dragon Warrior’s battle music… it’s really simple :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you should do

The Price is Right (If it’s popular in Canada)
Maple Leaf (Ragtime Piano)
Ninja Turtles Theme Song
Stacey Q’s “Two of Hearts” (Because it’s hilarious)

One of those might do.

Mr. Roboto.

Hmm… game music, psh, you should use something like Megadeth, or Slayer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gila, who do you think I am? That’s what I wanted to do first, but you have no idea how bad it sounds with computer generated sounds. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I really like Robo’s theme too, but my team members don’t agree. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well you could use Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd songs, they aren’t really that fast and complex like the bands I listed… unless you already thought of those too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Walhalla
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I really like Robo’s theme too, but my team members don’t agree. :stuck_out_tongue:
let them come up with someting better then

Artist : They Might Be Giants
Song : Robot Parade
Album : NO!
Rated : 10.0 (873 votes)

In a future time
Children will work together
To build a giant cyborg.

Robot Parade.
Robot Parade.
Wave the flags that
The robots made.