RO2

kaseli

go to a shop, click the transaction button (the second from the left). the left pane is your stuff, the right is the stuff the merchant has for sale. double click stuff in your pane to sell. it will say “was discarded” but you still sold it. look at the bottom of your pane to see your current funds and make sure you’re getting money for selling it.

there is no zeny. you can only get rufi (blue). sell stuff. you dont get it off enemies. kill bandits on hodemimes field, they drop crap equips that sell for 200rufi.

go to the skillmaster when you are level five. in hodemimes town, the skillmaster is located toward the left side of the map. near misha’s shop. click the second icon from the left when you’re talking to her. it should look like a golden target thing. from this menu, click change job. bam.

while at the skillmaster make sure you buy the skills for your class. read this first. when buying skills, you need to purchase the level one skill first. you can’t jump in at level 3 or whatever. once you buy it, right click it in your inventory, and hit “learn skill”.

Cless

There is zeny though; 10000 rufi = 1 zeny
Rufi is the new zeny

Also my friends list isn’t working. It just says “refreshing friends list” for like ever

Also don’t put any status points into dexterity; apparently it doesn’t work on the server

Edit: “discard” can also mean that you’ve sold it. You will see your rufi amount increase even though it says “x is discarded”

Do… do we pay in roofies?

Yeah my weapon level is like 5 now. I’m just grinding on Vadon Frys! My sword mastery is taking a really really really long time to level up. I’m not sure how to start leveling a different skill either. Anywho, I’m a thief named Lanyx. And yeah I heard about the dex thing :frowning: Just gonna put it all into str and a bit into con I guess.

Trilly

I finally got to Prontera and saw Poring. But they’re too cute to fight. ;-;

They’re also too murderous to fight unless you’re level 13+

Where’s Lun when you need him?

you dont need to level another skill. only passive skills need to be leveled. all other skills are upgraded by reaching the right job level and buying the skill.

friends list doesn’t work. but you can make and invite people to a party without being near them. so its a friends list that dies when you logout i guess.

Is there any way to choose which passive skill you want to level up?

Not really. Hit “y” then rollover your skills. The ones that have a yellow progress bar are passive. Below that bar should be a blurb that tells you what it buffs. My Damp Rifle Mastery buffs long range hit damage. So the only time that it will gain a point is when i connect with a long range hit. Theres not really a choice.

Yeah. I’ve finally got an instant attack… “Manhood Breaker.” But my sharpened blades never seems to level up

<strike>You’re a swordsman, right?</strike>Oh wait you’re a thief. Well, there’s a skill for swordsmen that increases exp whenever you connect a melee hit, and a skill that increases exp whenever you get hit. Not much control over that.

is sharpened blades some sort of skill or what i dont know i didnt touch swordsman class yet. if you’re talking about your weapons not leveling up they only gain exp on melee hits (i think?) and if you rollover your weapon on the bottom right of the screen (next to the hotlist) you can see the % and number experience you have so check and see if they’re gaining anything? i have a level 7 gun at level 12 sooo…

It’s a passive thief ability that increases physical hit rate on special attacks, but I haven’t gained any experience from using special attacks.

Oookay, I quit. I finally managed to relog (after deleting everything and downloading again) but this is just unplayable for me. I keep getting killed by Pukui five levels under me because my attack comands take like thirty seconds to arrive, and just one every once in a while no matter how much I spam the attack button, even through the little critter has no trouble hitting me every two seconds. Why the HELL is this happening goes beyond me, especially since I’ve never had any trouble with other MMOs.

You can if you’re a lv. 12 enchanter with lv. 3 spells. >:3

I can do decent damage, but my defense is just horrible. I’m like level 9 and I can barely kill the Bluish Green Bandits or whatever. They hit me for like 40 damage every attack. Is there a store I can buy some armor from? They dropped plate armor which I wear now, which was a nice upgrade.

That sounds about right. They still hit me for around 40 or so, but i’ve got more HP now, and do more DPS with my skills, so i can take them out before they’re an issue. The only armor available to you at the moment is from the defense shop in hodes, so if you’ve got the best stuff from there…thats it. In prontera all the equips require at least level 15 (and then 23), so you cant use them yet anyway.

e: wow the level 15 equipment makes you look like a huge flamer >=(