RIP - Christopher Reeve

That is so fucking mean.

Good thing I can’t see it because it’s in a spoiler tag!

I figured that’d work, but it doesn’t. I tried to screen it from people whom not want to be offended. But oh well.

Ah well. It’s maddox.

It’s funny how he incorporated MK into the discussion. MK sayings rock!

Rest in peace Christopher Reeve. :bowser:

well as much as im sad that hes dead…that pic is still kinda funny…

Maddox is an unmitigated asshole, but he does make good points. Not that I have anything personal against Christopher Reeve. I would have done the same thing in his situation (if I was stricken with a terminal illness or injury, I would suddenly become a huge advocate for finding a cure, etc.). That’s just human nature. You can’t blame Christopher Reeve for that.

And on the same day <a href=“http://espn.go.com/classic/obit/s/2004/1010/1899091.html”>Ken Caminiti died</a> too.

RIP to both of them (although I never considered myself a fan of either).

Maddox ignore many other celebrities. Whiel it is a good poitn about how Reeve didn’t act prior to his disability, he is stillt oo harsh. Besides, many rgeta inventions and advancements have come from people acting on their own behalf and it just happens to benefit everyone. Besides, as the old saying goes: “better late than never.” Afterall, it isn’t like Maddox is donating anything to some discovery. He is being too harsh and critical, and somewhat hypcritical. It is a shame about Reeve though, ah well (I’ve seen too much death this year to get too emotional about someone I don’t personally know).

maddox does make good points but sometimes he does go too far on certain subjects ie: chauvenism, and children to name a few. i go to his site just to get a laugh because i find what he says funny even if i dont agree with it.

if you didnt know, he wrote this article quite a while back and what he wrote at the top of the page was cold. even for maddox

All Maddox does is point out the obvious and bitch about life while using basic HTML and MS Paint skills. He needs to reallize that the world is a cold unfair place and shouldn’t complain so much about the fact that there are other people on the planet.

I think Maddox just takes slightly skewed views he may or may not truly believe and inject like a gallon of steroids into them in order to get people riled up.

Maddox is a pirate.

But pirates are cool. Maddox isn’t cool for mocking the one and only superman.

That’s horrible!!

I didn’t find it horrible, so you fail. k tnx

The passing of Reeve is very disapointing. He will be sadly missed.

That picture just brought happy to my day.

But yeah, R.I.P and all that jazz.

What’s funnier in that maddox site is the last hatemail(fanmail?) about reeve’s death…

“You are possessed by the devil.” Sounds like RP…

Where is the fanmail listed? :smiley: