Returning...

Okay, a few months ago, I left the Main Board because of an argument I had with some others. This wasn’t the first that I had had, but it was the straw that broke the camel’s back, if you will. Well, since then I haven’t posted in the Main Forum, but I’ve decided to come back. No, I don’t expect anyone to jump for joy at this news, but I figured that I should do this before people start saying that I tried to weasel out of my vow without anyone noticing.

I took this board and the things people said on it way too seriously. I was too argumentative about insignificant things. I made enemies before, during, and after I left this board, and I made friends during those periods also. If it’s not too much to ask, I’d like to come back as if none of this had ever happened. I think I’ve learned to keep my emotions in check, and to keep debates off of a personal level. I hope that some of the people that I previously annoyed by my bitching will try to forget it. Some of you I don’t expect to do so, but I ask that you not use my returning against me like it is some sort of weakness that I have. I ask that no one say that I’m pulling an Alwyn, because I don’t see it like this at all. I’ve matured. I realize that with my holdout, I’m not spiting anyone, and there would be no point in doing so anyways. I realize that staying away isn’t any real source of pride.

No one should feel obligated to welcome me back, but if you want to, go ahead. If you don’t have anything nice to say to me, don’t say it here. PM me if it’s something you really, REALLY want/need to say to me. Remember, I do not wish to ram my return down your throat, I’m just doing this to protect myself from possible hostilities.

I apologize to Sin, who I overreacted at during that argument. I also misjudged you. I hope that we can both move past this.

I’d also like to thank some of the friends that have been kind to me despite my problems. Thanks to Val, Omega, Bahamut, and Wizardmaster. If I left anyone out, I apologize.

And I think that’s about it…

eh?

Um… I guess it’s good to see that you’ve already moved past it, I guess…

Welcome back.

And this matters to most of, or at least me, how?

Ahem

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
If you don’t have anything nice to say to me, don’t say it here… Remember, I do not wish to ram my return down your throat, I’m just doing this to protect myself from possible hostilities.

Just stop with the damn moogle killing thing and I’ll be just fine.

If you’re just going to be a damn dickass and act like that Ori, don’t post. I’m sick and tired of people like you fucking around and showing that you’re cool because you don’t care about other people doing stuff. Cut it out immediately. You’re warned.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Just stop with the damn moogle killing thing and I’ll be just fine.

I second that.

You must be tested.

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

If they all walk away from this thread alive, then we shall welcome you back.

roasts the moogles ^^

I think my sig speaks for itself, notice that is says FINAL moogle kill count. Though I’ll admit that every time I see a moogle I’ll stop and think about what could’ve been, I’m done with the moogle killing. I don’t think I’ve killed one in months as it is.

Aww I’ve been bitched out by Kagon! ME SO SAD! And I posted mainly because the volume of the “I’ve returned” and “I’m new” is through the mother fuckin’ roof.

Hi. Welcome back to the last place on the site with any shred of sanity…THE MAIN FORUM!

Eh, 've known for awhile, but glad to see you’ve finally moved out of the FFC Forum, JW.

Incidentally, I was saying before how I thought that a thread about your “return” would be a bad idea, but whatever floats your boat.

Oh, and funny little afternote: a coupel months back, when Ihadn’t really seen too much of Ori’s… outspoken personality, I thought he seemed like a great guy. Just thought I’d share that.

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
Aww I’ve been bitched out by Kagon! ME SO SAD! And I posted mainly because the volume of the “I’ve returned” and “I’m new” is through the mother fuckin’ roof.

Horseshit and you know it. 2 newbie threads and two Im back threads does not equal “through the mother fuckin roof”. You’ve been around here long enough to see it actually go through the roof, and this is nowhere near that.

Don’t give me that shit Ori. If you’re going to be a little dick, you’re going to be outta here very quickly. Enough people are sick and tired of your general assholish behavior that you certainly won’t be missed so don’t fucking push me.

Glad you got over it JW.

Welcome back Witness.

WELCOME BACK!

Good to see you back… so, you going to hunt something else, or you hanging up your tools?