Retaliation:Endgame opinions?

Umm, Retaliation:Endgame is up…

ANY OPINIONS!?

(And Weiila, thanks for reminding me it had became a cliché in the third time)

hey wait a sec, did I write Aureate Finale to the prologue?

DAY-AAM!!!

And by the way, Heartilly means kind-hearted.

Yah, as constructive critisism I’d say that it got a little cliché, after the original and Afterpiece Noir it was kinda like you were just chewing in Endgame. Sorry if my summary sounded a little harsh :confused:

nah. As I said, it DID become a cliché, but I just HAD to put a definite end to it.

But HERESY…

Well let’s say you’ll se when the the time comes

WOW!!!

Guess it sucked just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad that NO ONE commented on it!!!

This proves “Retaliation” was the chicken with a golden egg for two shots.

Like a sawed-off shotgun.

Oh well, least I know it sucks!

I’d say wait until Sephiroth Hayes gets here.

And don’t feel bad, it’s almost impossible to get comments on stories already in the archives. Try posting your new stuff in small bits here on the board instead.

I am here f00 ;_; Being grounded for two weeks and writing essays sucks ass. Reading now, comment later.

Sorry I let you down Dom.

Oh FFS, well I hate to do this, but it’s time to break out the 'ole stick called reality and beat you with it…

You are a good fucking writer ok? Go read some of your own work if you dont believe me. Did you ever consider posting stuff like

"Guess it sucked just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad that NO ONE commented on it!!!

This proves “Retaliation” was the chicken with a golden egg for two shots.

Like a sawed-off shotgun.

Oh well, least I know it sucks!"

discourages people from posting? Aside from the fact it is annoying as hell it makes you look like an ass. Did you consider that people where busy? Did you consider people where reading other things? Hell, hardly anyone other than Weiila posts on my stuff (on a regular basis) and I don’t whine about it. You should take pride in the fact that you can write something that good. And shit man you really need to STFU and give people some time, I have been snowed under with fucking coursework, homework, essays, exams, I normally read your stuff, but 1. I didn’t have enough time and 2. You kinda put me off.

If future WAIT. Don’t whine after 2 hours, or a day, WAIT. Did you care to notice that 39 people looked at this? 39 people may have read Endgame, and might want to comment, but you might have put them off. If you where around the boards more often you would have more replies; let me give you an example, Cro replied to My Origin because he’s my friend. Where did I meet him? Chat. GG replied because we get on well enough and I replied to his. Where’d I meet him? Boards. Poke, I have no idea why you replied, but hey, not complaining :stuck_out_tongue: And then you have Wei, why did she reply? Cause she kicks ass.

Calm down, shut up, wait and be here more often. If you want recognition thats the price, it’s easy to turn down a story when it’s by someone you don’t know.

No need to be so rash, but I think you got it down to the gist of it, DD.
Just be patient, Joker, people will read and comment at their own pace.

Okay. Then I shall learn to be more patient when someone hits me over the head with the ole stick named reality.

Okay okay. I am an impatient person, in many ways. I apologise for any irritations it might’ve caused.

OKAY I WILL BE MORE PATIENT AND THAT’S A PROMISE!!!