Request for a gaming e-radio that doesn't suck

Topic. And Gaming FM doesn’t count. I’m gonna be broadcasting that motherfucker all across the store so make it that it’s mildly good to great, please.

Wait a week, something is on the way… <.< You’ll be glad to hear there is virtually no Squaresoft content in it.

There used to be a Megaman Radio station. I know there’s a Metal Gear Solid radio station too.

Good, finally good stuff to listen to at work! I just hope that the few Square content is isn’t the mainstream Square…we both know that mainstream Square is NOT good.

ONE-WINGED ANGEL

:smiley:

D:?

Your mother, mothafucka! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not that mainstream Square is bad. Hell, I’m not an FFVII fan, but I’m willing to admit that it has a great soundtrack. The problem is that we’ve all heard it a go-jillion times.

Actually, compared to a lot of the other soundtracks out there, mainstream Square is really bad.

The thing is that not only is it overplayed, it’s got as much evolution as Motoi Sakuraba’s entire repertoire does - zero. I’m even willing to admit that for Yoko Shimomura, one of my favorite game composers ever (ask DG if you want to know how much I absolutely adore her music).

True, I’ll admit there’s certainly better. I’m personally a fan of Yuzo Koshiro (aside from Shenmue), Hitoshi Sakimoto, Ryo Yonemitsu, and, of course, Koichi Sugiyama. That doesn’t mean that Uematsu and company are bad, though.

ChudahFM, the only VGM station with 99% LESS Final Fantasy Music !!

Enjoy, everyone !