Repent, Sinners!

I got… seven, I think. That was a funny site…

What a sad sad site. I feel sorry for the kids they prey upon.

Wee.
I’m a Satanist!

Let’s see…

1. A sudden or rapid change in attitude toward authorities.

Nope. I’ve always felt mistrust and irreverence. Living 8 of the first 9 years of your life under Ronald Reagan will do that to ya.

1. A rebellious, sullen spirit towards parents.

Nope. Just my mom. My dad is cool. He’s a great role model.

1. Possession, of intense interest in, occult and magical books.

Yes, because, judging, by, the, structure, of that sentence, “Guide To English Grammar” counts.

1. A philosophy or attitude that shows a reversal of norms; for example, bad is good and good is bad.

No. I think bad is bad and good is good. What falls into those categories as good or bad things might vary, but they didn’t ask that so it’s not one of the signs, thus, unimportant.

1. Animosity and cynicism towards Christianity, including God, Jesus Christ, the Bible, the Church, pastors and youth leaders, and Christian ideals and ethics.

Nope. Jesus said some cool things, and most Christian ideals are good. It’s just that so few people who purport to be Christian actually live up to them. For example, the compliers of this list, who must’ve missed the whole “judge not yest ye be judged yourself” bit.

1. Severe mood swings, a drop in grades, intense introspection, depression, loss of sleep, frequent nightmares, paranoia or excessive fear, restlessness.

My grades have been stable for ten years. So that’ll be a No.

1. …amulets; talismans; charms.

You mean like a crucifix pendant worn around the neck? Nah, I don’t have any of that stuff.

1. Intense interest in, study of, or dabbling in New Age philosophies, practices, and rituals, such as ESP powers, spirit channeling, crystals, acupuncture, reflexology, reincarnation and karma, etc…

Karma? How silly. Believing that people are rewarded for good deeds and punished for bad deeds by some judicious cosmic/divine force? What superstitious naive nonsense. No.

1. Morbid fascination with the dead or with death.

Jesus? He died, you know. And a lot of people seem rather hung up on that. Not me though. So that’s a NO.

1. Self-mutilating, including marking oneself or marking with tattoos or body paint.

Sadly I must confess yes. I trim my toenails and fingernails. And every once in a while, I shave. Oh, and I smear deodorant on my armpits, too. Damn. Yes. That’s two so far. I feel so sinful.

1. Black coloured clothing, when worn almost exclusively, or when combined with the wearing of jewelry, buttons, or paraphernalia with occult symbology. Also the wearing of such jewelry and paraphanalia with any clothing, T-shirts with pictures of heavy metal album covers of Satanic symbols, and black fingernail polish.

Nah. I wear blue jeans fairly often.

1. Intense interest in heavy metal rock music, including the worship or admiration or rock stars and the hanging of posters of these stars and their albums. Also, interest in New Age “mood” music.

Nope, no posters. And new age sucks.

1. Use of illegal drugs of any kind, or alcohol abuse.

Nope. It’s all about the prescription barbituates, baby. Mmmm, Vicodin…

1. Obsession with fantasy rôle-playing games, such as Dungeons and Dragons.

D&D? Eh, it’s okay. Never had anyone else to play with though, so, nah, never got into it.

1. Unusual body movements and effects such as twitching, tics, rocking, glazed eyes, head banging, moaning or groaning, chanting.

Nope, though if you’re looking for people like that, check out those Revivalist churches. You can find a bunch of 'em there.

1. Lack of empathy toward the hurts in other people’s lives.

Heh, sounds like most of the customers I deal with on a regular basis.

I seem to be the only person I know of who DOES feel empathy toward the hurt in other people’s lives. There’s certainly a shortage of empathy in this country, from the top on down.

1. Cruelty or inhumane acts against people and animals, or acts of vandalism.

Nope.

1. Fascination or obsession with horror, slasher and occult movies, or with occult symbols.

Define “occult” please. As for the flicks, nah, I’m kinda a whimp when it comes to horror films. So I don’t like going to them and letting people see what a sissy I am when I jump and cringe and cover my eyes.

1. Use of Satanic nicknames.

Examples, please? Or are all nicknames inherintly satanic? Boy, good thing I don’t have the same name as my dad, or else people’d call me “Junior” and hence I would have a nickname and be EVIL~! I breathe a sigh of relief and say NO.

1. Fascination with blood.

Damn, you got me. I love blood. I think it’s great. The fluid of life. I donate blood whenever I can. It’s like sharing life. It’s great. I find it absolutely fascinating to help out people in need like that. Yes.

3 out of 20. I was so close, too. Unfortunately, it seems my habits of donating blood, practising good personal hygeine, and using correct English grammar has condemned me to the eternal hellfire.

;.;

Originally posted by Sinistral
I don’t self-mutilate, do drugs or have an interest stuff like ESP. I think its hogwash.

Psh. The next thing you know you’ll be telling me that you don’t believe in Loki and Odin and Thor.

1. Yep, I had a sudden change…when I was 12, damnit! Nearly everyone has some change in regards to authorities! It’s a part of growing up.

2. Yep, for the same reasons listed above.

3. I don’t have any real interest in magic, so no on this one.

4. Yep. There is no such thing as good or evil, so I have technically distorted the definitions behind these two terms.

5. Yes. I’m only against the nutcases that take the bible literally and use it for their own purposes, such as the people who made this quiz.

6. Yep. I’ve had all of these (in fact, I still do). It’s mostly because of stress, seven or eight essays a week, a damn cat that won’t leave me alone, etc.

7. Yep. I cook, so I have used many of those items. Now I just need to create my evil army of baked chickens, and I’m set.

8. I believe in some New Age stuff, even though the stuff listed is not new by any means and has existed for countless millenia, so a yes here.

9. If they mean that I’m fascinated with what’s beyond death, then yes. If they mean I want to ressurect and/or have sex with dead corpses, then no (that smell never gets off your body).

10. No. One question, though: How is body paint self-mutilation?

11. I don’t care for all-black clothing, so no.

12. Yes, except for the hanging posters part (I hate posters).

13. No, no, and NO!

14. Yes, except my dad refuses to let me play D&D since it’s “the devil’s game”.

15. Yes.

16. No.

17. No. I love animals, and try to avoid hurting people whenever possible.

18. Yes, in that I’m fascinated that a genre has existed for this long and not a single truly worthwhile movie has come out of it.

19. No.

20. Yes. That game rules, man! (Wait, did they mean the liquid blood? Same answer either way.)

Overall: 13 out of 20. That means I’m going to hell. Of course, by what these people believe, everyone else is damned, too…including themselves.

Dammit, only three.

I got 15 or 16, I don’t remember now. YAY! Jesus don’t like me!

1. No
  2. Yes, it’s called puberty
  3. If we’re counting fictional stories, than yes, otherwise no
  4. I’m not into that bad is good and good is bad bit, but I object to following norms, I do what I think is right.
  5. Big no
  6. Hmm, signs of psychological disorders are also signs of Satanism, eh? You got me then. Intense introspection though?
  7. Technically yes
  8. Everyone dabbles…
  9. Death, heh heh heh…
  10. I like my body as it is, so no
  11. No, but I find girls who dress in all black and wear black fingernail polish sexy.
  12. Heavy metal: no. New Age “mood” music: maybe, what means “mood”?
  13. No drugs, no alcohol. Want alcohol, but afraid of penalties for getting caught
  14. YES!
  15. Yes
  16. I have lots of empathy
  17. Nah
  18. Slasher movies are just unnecessarily gross
  19. What would you define as Satanic? Actually, to someone who created this last, I probably do have one.
  20. It tastes so yummy though…

Hmm, more than I figured.

11, that site is really really stupid.

I’ve seen worse

Why, yes. I am quite aware there is worse.

Arrg stop it stop it! I’m getting too flustered with this shit

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]I don’t self-mutilate, do drugs or have an interest stuff like ESP. I think its hogwash.

I didn’t know DT was into those. [/b]

Well, alcohol counts as a drug, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Megaman984
And I was unaware that DT like treating people and animals inhumanely! :open_mouth: Or maybe it was the vandalism part.

I see you don’t know me well :o

Originally posted by Loki
Why, yes. I am quite aware there is worse.

http://www.cybermoonstudios.com/8bitDandD.html

:smiley:

Originally posted by Trillian
[b]http://www.cybermoonstudios.com/8bitDandD.html

:smiley: [/b]

Summoner done in 8-bit. :smiley:

I got somewhere between 12 and 15. I forgot the exact number.

The sound in that is by the group Dead Ale Wives. I don’t think it credits it- so I’m just saying.

Originally posted by IonMage
I’ve seen worse

“In the Bible, God used a donkey to talk and give a message.”
Right from its arse?

I should note that that site says you should return all curses. This is highly unbiblical, the Bible says you shouldn’t return all curses.

“Bless them that curse you, and pray for them that calumniate you.”
–Luke 6:28

So THERE!

Originally posted by Loki
The sound in that is by the group Dead Ale Wives. I don’t think it credits it- so I’m just saying.

Yeah, they’re credited in the intro and the end credits gives Loki some cheetos and mountain dew :moogle: