Remember this?

I tried not to remember it.

That’s all you’re getting out of me.

<3 Charlie, if we can find DT again, I’m sure I can convince her for an encore. :slight_smile:

I’m surprised I even made the list considering I’ve been able to actually hit the forums like, 4 times in the last month.

kirokokori
Cool name, its like a sound effect! KIROROKORIII like a frog would make that sound. or a cicada…

Yay, I’m a sound effect!

Charle :D!!!

No we shouldn’t, we should be arch-nemeses!

I’m just ‘the guy with cancer’ to you? Even I’ve accepted it and moved on. Why can’t you?

Wait a minute, this is an old A List!? Am I on the new one? !

Waitaminute, cancer?

Dude, this was a over a year ago, wasn’t it? Or two?

Yeah, this is pretty old. I guess he just copied it and added the last batch of names.

I don’t really have cancer. He made a play off of Lex=Lex Luthor, who has Kryptonite induced cancer. I’m just going along with it.

Yes, it’s always a pleasure meating me. Whatever that means.

(That’s probably what I said the first time you posted this. :P)

Hihi Charlie! waves and gnaws on Charlie’s head

Exactly how many old topics are you going to rehash? :stuck_out_tongue:

wow, I’m surprised I’m in that list at all, even if for such a stupid question :stuck_out_tongue:

DragonsRevenge I got from a desktop theme I downloaded. It sounded cool, and when I was regestering for something I was having a hard tiem deciding what to use, so I chose that. Since then, it’s what I use for just about everything. It’s also a song by the Euro-metal band Gallgolass.

…Pokemon? Shit… :stuck_out_tongue:

What he’s thinking of is Dragon Rage, if memory serves.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Bite me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh.

I still haven’t cut my hair, dude. You’re right though, I really do tend to look younger than I am, particularly when I shave (and when the light doesn’t point out my handful of grays).

Well, anyways… I hope I’ve moved up in the ranks

Then what am I to you? ;_;

:bowser: :bowser: :bowser:

;_;

Conversely, seeing Charle threads in the forum again makes me happy :3