Remember that SMB3 clip?

Nice.
Especially if you compare it to me, who can’t get past the first five seconds of the stages in that game.

Now with Compound 404 for extra flavor.

Originally posted by Evangelion
I only had patience to watch the beginning of this and all of the SMB thing and…how does someone do that…?A lot of time and effort? No life? Excellent hand-eye coordination? All? Damn.

Hacking the ROM, dear Wotson.
It’s quite elementary.

The MM2 one wasn’t hacked or anything. He abused bugs in the game. No biggie as it was still pretty damn cool.

Originally posted by Kagon
The MM2 one wasn’t hacked or anything. He abused bugs in the game. No biggie as it was still pretty damn cool.

And he actually got hit.

that Mario one has got to be hacked. Did you see when he beat the second ship level he flipped to normal mario for a split second and when he used the star on his item thing he flipped to racoon for a second. I didn’t know you could kill bowser with fireballs though.

Damn ! That guy rocks ! O.O

He wasn’t going for a perfect game in MM2- he was going for speed. The only times he got hit were either a) unavoidable or b) he did it intentionally as seen with the spikes so he could get through places faster or kill a boss faster.

gah, and he makes it look so easy too!

Hmmm… I wonder if he cheated.

they usually do

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
they usually do

Indeed.

Man, MM2 has got to be one of the toughest MM games ever. Then again, EVERY damn MM game is a nightmare.

Lame

Originally posted by Sinistral
Lame

Please enlighten us. What do you mean?

Please, the old Megaman games are not hard. Even the new ones aren’t too hard, they’re just longer.

Megaman games aren’t hard it’s just harder to judge the distance between jumps to me and a little harder to get not hit so much. The only reason this guy is amazing is because how easy he makes it look, it’s not that hard.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Please enlighten us. What do you mean?

I’d be impressed if he didn’t cheat.

Meh, he used some glitches to get past some parts of the game. I was still exceptionally impressed with every single other part. I’m sure he could have beaten those other parts just fine.

If he’s so good, he should’ve done it.