Remember Ancient Wizardry?

It’s not bad. A few grammatical mistakes here and there, mainly ‘it’s’ for ‘its’ or visa versa. Although the usage of ‘second-most forbidden [ritual]’ sets my teeth slightly on edge.

Yay, finally!

I like it. Still not 100%, but then nothing ever is perfect. :ah-ha!: The only big problem: It’s too short! :kissy:

I have ALWAYS had a problem with that kinda thing. I plan on going over the whole damn thing with a fine-toothed comb someday. I’m not going to change anything major…chances are, I won’t even do anything that anyone will notice. It’s more for my sake than anyone else’s. :hahaha;

Sorry for the double-post, just had to mention this.

Kairi recently finnished a nice piece of artwork based off this that I requested some time back, and with her permission, I’m showing it off to all of ya.

http://www.shivasar.com/uploaded/ygp4CA7.jpg

Just downloaded it mate. I don’t have time to read it now, but as soon as I do, I’ll let ya know what I think.

Dammnit GG you deprived me of my catchphrase, I can’t say it any more ;_;

But yay.

Just a quick note to let you know I AM reading the story- just been too busy to finish it quickly. I am enjoying it so far, tho. I’m up to chapter 8 now. Comments soon .

Take your bloody time, you old coot. No rush. :hahaha;

Hope you’re enjoying it.