religon debate

Thanks, i like nice comments, seeing how i get bad ones now because of some of my posts, ohhhh well.

I reopened it because no one answered to it and some one else closed it, it kinda made me mad because people said i shouldnt have made the thread, but how can they say that if they argue on other threads and tell me make a thread so they dont reck theirs( when they were arguing on my thread i made.) and they sit back and close it and tell me i shouldnt have reopened it, thats gay. I should be able to voice my opinion, and some people are jus beong jerks because i stand for what i believe in. Thats whats wrong with this world, they dont like people standing for what they believe, so they down trodden them, they somtimes kill them because it makes them look bad. Well u know what, if people can say abortion and homosexuallity is right. Then i should be able to say the Word of God is right, and stand up for what i believe, and not let anyone put it down because they think its some made-up thing.
You’ re right. It only starts flame wars caused by non open-minded people. And if i offended u, i did it because of what i believe, so get over it, cuz im not going to agree with everything everyone else says

Wow, I think we’ve got someone that makes Setz look smart. >_>

RC wins.

Excuse me, don’t fucking tell us to get over it. Flame wars start because of people like YOU telling us to get over what YOU believe in. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way. If you tell us we’re all going to hell over some trivial bullshit like you presented to us, don’t follow up with “get over it”. If you don’t mind, I’d like to see you take on some of the more deeper personalities that have manifested in this thread, challenging what religion and God is-everyone has a right to what they believe in. But you have no right condemning the rest of us for what WE believe in, with patronizing comments like, “dont say i didnt warn you!” Your "Thats whats wrong with this world, they dont like people standing for what they believe, so they down trodden them, they somtimes kill them because it makes them look bad. " comment is just hypocritical. You know what, if you don’t like that about our world, how about you change that little punkish attitude of yours and start accepting our variation of the truth?You don’t have to agree with it, or believe it, all you have to do is respect it.

And my point is proven.

Jah. I am full of fury over his past comments, but I suppose I’m no better. Everyone carry on!

Wow, I have a new appreciation for Setz and Ramza. I feel so shletered at my new job that I don’t have to deal with this kind of stupidity. Don’t worry Eva, you’re not alone :P.

I heartily recommend you not make more threads on this topic nightmare. You’re not looking for answers. You’re not looking for debate. For reasons completely unknown to me, you just want to spout unsupported fairy tales you made up in your head based on what you had heard of or read about whatever religions (yeah learn to fucking spell it) you know.