Rejoice, for I live.

Good to have you back.

Come visite me at SFU before you go! =)

:kissy:

Perc, it’s good to see you again. Good luck with the grad schools; I hope you get into that place. Oh, and enjoy your break from games, since you really do look like you’ve got some more important things to handle. I hope you can find another job sometime soon; sucks that the ESL thing didn’t work out. (You still saved me a few of those phone numbers, right ol’ buddy ol’ pal?)

But nothing matters anymore, because you have discovered the power of Dance! Yes, dance, dance away the night, dance away your worries! Dance for meeeeee! Ahahahaha.

Thank you for the encouragement, everyone. :biggrin:

Cala: No, I do not swing. For some reason, I have never been that interested in swing. However, if I meet you, I shall save you a dance.

Val: At this point, I think that my presence may be only somewhat more frequent than Rast-ish.

Eden: Sure. :cool:

Sir_Percival. I still keep your castle warm for you. I can’t leave, I’d miss it too much. I hope you do well with the school, I wouldn’t worry too much, just know worrying won’t help anything. You’ll get in and have fun with what you do. Good luck with the salsa, I don’t know much anything about it past what I’ve seen in a movie (Along Came Polly) ; p Anyways, good to see you.

Edit: Haha, what the hell. I just called you Sir_Percival.

What’s up, man? :smiley: While things might not be going good for ya, just hang in there. I’m sure you can manage. :smiley: And if you have spare time, don’t be a stranger! Stop in sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue: Stop in and teach me how to salsa… :stuck_out_tongue:

Perc! You seriously have to catch up with me sometime :slight_smile:

Great to see you are still alive, we were just lamenting how the universe was nicer x years/weeks/days/hours ago!

Ah, good to see you alive, Percy.

And, I sincerely hope the job market is better in your neck of the woods then in the hell I live in.

Cheers.

Heyyy, nice to know you’re still alive. :slight_smile: Taking salsa lessons, you say? That’s nice to hear. Maybe I’d finally have a worthy partner here…? I wish you all the best; may things turn for the better, noble poet. ^^

How goes the Kalevala and the storytelling? :wink:

We managed to play a few games already thanks to your part of the deal 8]

Good luck with the applications, although I’m sure you don’t need any luck. Dancing is always awesome! :slight_smile:

PERCY!!! :smiley: AHEM I mean, Percival, how nice to see you again. Sorry to hear about your problems, but, it seems like you are facing them with the right attitude, which, considering the depression problems you used to have, would be a nice improvement. Thank you for dropping by to let us know how you’re doing, as you said you would do. I’m confident you’ll overcome any obstacles in your way.

Btw, you’re just in time to sign up for my annual RPGC Xmas story. It’s always a pleasure to write your character- we don’t get many noble knights these days. Please sign up; I promise I’ll make SURE this time that I get your Old English accent correctly (um, with your help, of course.) : )

Blink SALSA DANCING?? Percy?? O_O OH, I GOTTA write that into the story!! (Err, don’t worry, I won’t embarrass you. Too much.) :wave:

Shal: Ah, yes. We must catch up. Email would be best for me at the moment. :toast:

DT: You like my poetry, I see. :cool: Actually I have written a good amount of poetry over the last few months. I have been working at translating Middle English romances and other lyric poetry into Modern English verse so to immerse myself in some more academic work during this year; thus far, I have finished a Middle English version of a Breton lay called Emary (the name of the heroine of the poem) and I have begun another short work called Robert of Sicily. I have also been writing some of my own poetry. I finished a troubadouric song on which I had been working for a good while, although I plan to rework it. I have recently begun a ballad about a mermaid, which thus far begins:

Abide, my fair mermaid, if so thee list.
That fain my tongue may play a blissful rhyme,
Though these my hands uncouth the harp have missed
To learn in cunning youth’s unstinting time.

(thee list = it pleases you; fain = gladly)

And I would be pleased to save you a dance if we should ever meet one day.

Mabat: I am restarting the Kalevala, since I became caught up in other readings. I am going to try to read it aloud, as I try to do with all heroic poetry. Thankfully, it should not be as taxing as the Faerie Queene.

Wil: I shall indeed register again for your Yuletide tale; it is always a pleasure to take part in it, since you are such an excellent storyteller. Of course, you need not give me a major role as you did last year. And yes, I am loving the salsa, even though I am sure that I shall need a lot of practice. I am learning how to add hip-movement to the steps at the moment.

If anyone sees Miss Mints, tell her I said hullo.

And I have yet to take you to a strip club.

That said, long time no see Perc. I’m glad you’re doing well.

Dude, long time no see.

Medieval studies? Cool! Does it include practical classes? XD