Rejected "Dark Knight" Script Found In Trash

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blog/show?id=947994%3ABlogPost%3A355506

“All of them.”

Interesting. Particularly the part with Rachel’s breasts.

The initial description of Rachel, what little there was, made me think of Scarlet Johansson’s character in The Spirit.

Yea this is definitely Michael Bay’s style.

General - Which one of the internets do we hack?

Batman - All of them.

The second lines in there are, “a no-nonsense General sits at the head of a conference table.” What the hell would a nonsense General be?

General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett… Behhh!

She is the hottest woman in the world, but she wears glasses because she is also the smartest woman in the world.

Awesome.

Is this really real?

I’m glad they rejected this script with one sentence.

I’m finding more lols everytime I read this.

“An American Flag (CGI) flies proudly in the central courtyard.”

Michael Bay had a hand in Independence Day, and Armageddon, and a few other such movies, and he’s the son of a Hollywood Couple… I guess he got a free ticket into the business, which is why he can get away with these stinkers.

I say he “had a hand in” because he didn’t really write any of these movies. He just hired people to write them with him.

I’ve still not been able to figure out if its real or not. But I hope it is, because that makes it sooooo funny.

It’s clearly a joke.

I mean…it has to be.

No it’s real. Also that guy got shot in the head with an arrow in the other thread.

But… I really want it to be real.

Of course it’s real. I view everything on the internet as I would a historical documentary. That’s how I know you can revive Aeris and make her and Cloud join Sephiroth in a secret threesome. It turns out she has a penis.

:kissy:

I think I’ve read that story, actually.

This thread took a turn for the hawtt.