Red necked hicks...

…in Kentucky! Yay!
Seriously, this is both hillarious and slightly frightening. No more writing ever! Authors=terrorists! Joy!
PS: Sorry if this is already posted.

If your going to get arrested might as well be for writing fiction.

That’s just weird.

They’re every where ;_;

hits head on keyboard…repeatedly

I love the part about still thinking the writer is suspicious, even after the guy said it was for his English class. And a $5000 bond? My GOD, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Ooohh Caaanaadaaaaa…

Its Kentucky. There’s so many dumbfucks like that here that its just not funny.

This isn’t funny. Hate crimes against zombies are up almost 57.36% <i>this year alone</i>. Its good to see the police finally moving past their bigotry and doing something.

I call the movie “28 Days Later” in to question your honor…

“It didn’t mention nobody who lives in Clark County, didn’t mention (George Rogers Clark High School), didn’t mention no principal or cops, nothing,”

Nice double negatives Mr. Poole. Nice.

I would love to read that “zombie” masterpiece.

Kentucky has taken the first step towards equality rights for zombies.

We should all follow Kentucky’s prime example.

Go zero tolerance!

Did any of the teachers even know about his “assignment?” If not, fuck that dude. I’m not going to risk letting him come kill all of my friends.

Off topic, but I need to get the point across that redneck hicks are WAY cooler than metrosexual urbanites.

Not really. They’re all trash.

This is an intensely stupid incident, but it doesn’t really have anything to do with red-necked hicks at all.

I doubt it’s a masterpiece. He said it’s for a high school english class, so I’m assuming it’s both a) amateurish, and b) half-assed…cause really, who puts 100% into english papers?!

My god, man! Those peopl;e are absolutely EVERYWHERE here! Someone have sympathy on me! :stuck_out_tongue: