Really Funny Comedians

Easily my newest favorite comedian, Mitch Hedburg. Go onto Kazaa and download his full cd, you won’t regret it. FUCKING COMEDY GOLD!

It’s all completly random, and it’s really obvious that he’s stoned off his ass the whole time. Some great lines:

“On a traffic light, red means stop, yellow means slow down, and green means go. Well, on a bannana, its the opposite; green means stop, yellow means go, and red means, where the fuck did you get that banana?”

“My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen bannana, I said no, but I want a regular bannana later, so, yea.”

“I got an Ant Farm, them fellas didn’t grow shit.”

“I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long”

“PS is what the alphabet would look like without Q and R”

“My apartment is infested with koala bears. It’s the cutest infestation ever. Way better than coachroaches. When I turn off the lights, koala bears scatter. I say hey, slow down, lemme hold you or somethin…lemme feed you a leaf…”

Most of it’s in the deliviery, but I swear, it’s got to be some of the funniest shit ever. Go. Download.

So what are some of you guy’s favorite comedians?

I like Bill Cosby. He’s a good family comedian. I went to his show in Portland once and I swear I laughed my ass off at him… he’s just too funny.

Koala Bear infestation? That’s the shit, yo.

Anyway:

Pablo Francisco

Date Attel

Lewis Black

are probably the three best I can think of on the top of my head. There’s also that eastern european lesbian who’s name I forgot.

Dennis Leary, Robin Willaims.

Stephen Lynch is awesome. His songs always start out completely normal than just end up fucked up.

Dane Cook

all the others I like were already mentioned.

Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, and Greg Proops are all hilarious. Yes, I know they’re from Whose Line, but they make other appearances, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

You wouldn’t have heard about any of them.

Otto Jespersen.
Knut Nærum.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, and Greg Proops are all hilarious. Yes, I know they’re from Whose Line, but they make other appearances, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. Those three are hillarious. Anybody else isn’t exactly the funniest. Wayne is alright, but the other 3 are funnier.

George Carlin, Lewis Black, Jeff Foxworthy and Dennis Leary are some of my faves.

Orak, you’re the LAST person I expected to emit such blasphemy…

George Carlin is pretty funny, Conan O Brian, an old guy… hmm there’s lots more, I just don’t really want to list them all. :stuck_out_tongue:

BILL HICKS (1961-1994)
[And still relevant today. The more things change…] (And I hear his influence all over the place)

Lewis Black
Laura Kightlinger
Chris Rock
John Rabon
Johnny Steele
Greg Proops
Dave Attel
George Carlin (still the man)
and yeah, Mitch Hedberg too

BAH! How could I have forgotten Bill Hicks!? I remember once I was on a plane going to florida and I had brought my cd player. I was listening to the Bill Hicks cd Rant in E Minor and started cracking up. Everyone on the plane was looking at me weird because they couldn’t hear it or anything. One of the funniest comedians ever.

I like Dian Bachar, Trey Parker & Matt Stone :slight_smile:

Guh, my sense of humour probably doesn’t match with either or yours :stuck_out_tongue:
My favorite comedian is Michael Mittermeier. He’s German and he’s hifuckinlarious. I haven’t found a comedian who comes even near him yet. :moogle:

Guh, my sense of humour probably doesn’t match with either or yours :stuck_out_tongue:
My favorite comedian is Michael Mittermeier. He’s German and he’s hifuckinlarious. I haven’t found a comedian who comes even near him yet. :moogle: