Rats.

Well, there goes the entire community. :stuck_out_tongue: Speaking of community…

I really need to get this SaGa Maniac site back up. This ain’t much of a community. So, anyone who comes around, send to me (or attach via the boards) some fanart, kobayashi art, any relevant SaGa info about the creators and such (websites, interviews), amongst any other thing you would deem fit for the site. We should really get the ball rolling on this thing.

I’ll see if Juju will be interested in sending some in. She’s a really good artist, and she’s got a coupla SF Character pics.

Woo. First post ever in this forum.

I can get you some Kobayashi’s pics. In fact, I can get you a lot of her art, if you want. Of course, you’re not gonna say you don’t want me to, but I didn’t know how to finish my sentence. :stuck_out_tongue:

The edit was not because I messed up in Kobayashi’s gender. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, that’d be great VE and Walhalla. The more stuff we have, the merrier.

Ah darn it, so much for all the topics. Ah well I guess the only thing left to do is to start some new ones. Or something like that.

Seeing more Kobayashi artwork would be good. I like her style of art work. I need to get an RS3 artbook one day if there ever is one that is…

And it seems that my avatar has gone back to Chihiro when I recently switched it to Rei Hime. Bugs are getting stranger and stranger.

St.Ajora

Do you still have any of the stuff from the old community Ajora?

I think so, though some of it was fan art that I think people put up without permission. And some that put up with permission was from members who may not be part of the new version.

So it can be very hard to decide what we should put up on the site at least in my mind. Still I guess we could ultimately leave it up to Skankin’ Garbage,

Either way I’m going to be going back downstairs shortly. I’m just checking things on the upstairs computer for a bit.

I really need to be more serious about the community. My fault for being part of too many boards…

St.Ajora

It’s not your fault for being on too many boards. And is there any way to contact the old members to see if they’d still like there stuff to be part of the new community?

Well, if anyone e-mails me, I could take stuff down immediately. But, I dunno, Ajora. I guess you probly know Sakana and Dragon Flare better than I do. I’m only acting as authority because it’s the only option if we wanna have it on RPGClassics. I say, since they’re the community leaders, maybe you should ask them?

Also, for anyone who wants to send me stuff by e-mail, please zip it :stuck_out_tongue: And ALSO! I hope no one plans on stealing a ton of Kobayashi art from www.dragonsagadensetsu.com even though it’s a great idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
And ALSO! I hope no one plans on stealing a ton of Kobayashi art from www.dragonsagadensetsu.com even though it’s a great idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’m kinda insulted now… 100% scanned by me (eventually), of course. Only SaGa Frontier, but it’s better than nothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t targeting anyone in particular…I’m just saying that cos it happens. Even with my Fan Music page, which has a notice in the requirements section, people will send me work they didn’t write. Don’t take offense, hon. I was just letting everyone know :smiley:

He’s right about that Walhalla. People have taken from that site before. We’ve even had such submissions in the old community.
A definite thing for us to skip in the new community.

Still some did do their own scans and such. Skankin’ Garbage was probably just giving a general warning. So don’t worry too much about it.

By the way? Do you have access to Essence of SaGa Frontier? Maybe your scans can come out better than mine ever did. Scanning anything is a pain.

St.Ajora

Is Essence of SaGa Frontier a collection of art?

Essence of SaGa Frontier is like a plot guide. It mentions things that were left out of the game, including story (Fuse was gonna have a scenario too) and actual devices (There was gonna be a love-o-meter in Red’s scenario! Hah), plus things that were never rightfully explained in the game about locations and people, and other things. The story is actually a LOT more elaborate than I would have originally thought, but a lot of the structure for it was just never EVER explained.

Anyways, there are 4 japanese books for SaGa Frontier

SaGa Frontier Guidebook - We can guess what this is right? :stuck_out_tongue:

The Complete of SaGa Frontier - This is the artbook, I think.

The Essence of SaGa Frontier - I just explained this

SaGa Frontier Hyper Text - I have no IDEA what this is. But it exists. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like I’ve got some stuff to add to the list of things I’m buying when I go to Japan.

I thought Complete was a companion Guide to Essence covering data that Essence does not. And Essence does have a lot of artwork in it actually. So in a way it is an artbook.

St.Ajora

I was just answering to the best of my knowledge. Maybe the books are a compliment to one another, but I figured they’d be more efficient and have one contain the art and one contain the neat info.

Hmm, is anyone gonna E-mail Sakana or Dragon Flare about the old content? Or should I?

I hope this community get’s large. This is the only reason I ever made it over to the RPGC and as such I consider this my home. I’ll be on the lookout for any sort of SaGa related stuff (art, fics, etc.). SG, anything specific you want first?

I’ve found that doing any new scans may have to wait even longer than I thought even without my laziness. It’s a case of a few problems as it were. Just leave it at that. And yeah hopefully the group will grow.

St.Ajora

Darkil, nothing specific first…just send me something, ANYTHING so we can get the party started. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m gonna e-mail Sakana soon enough. I’m gonna tell her to have anyone she knows send me art, fics, media, news or ANYTHING. It’s really time to get to work on this.