Rate the Avatar of the user above you.

I know it seems a little coppied, but hey, always good to come up with at least something.

Same rules apply as in Rate the Sig of the user above you, minus the quotes thing.

Already done, sorry (the thread, not the sig/avatar/Jesus)

Kinda figured as much… but ya never know… I’ve been gove for a week.

Your avvy is just a color swap of Kain…lol
Mine at least is a cool Kirby that a friend of mine at Rainbow Resort made and let me use…which is why I gave credit to him. :stuck_out_tongue: Also…if Sin ever reads this: I have Sinistral Kirby finished, if you want it, I’ll send it to ya, k? ~.^

People don’t learn do they? Just stop with these horribly awful threads. 9/10 avatars SUCK! These threads are pointless!

No more.

Who is that Shin?

I don’t like your avatar, Nightblade.
1/10 :frowning:

its robert smith of the cure.

I made it myself.

;.;

Why are these threads pointless? They wouldn’t be here if the ToB was still standing…but NO!!! SomePEOPLEcough all of the mods cough blew it up and destroyed any evidence of it! I didn’t even know it existed until they kille dit, otherwise…I’d love it there…

Its pointless because this was done about a week ago. Not many people have changed avvys since then.

Oh, well, I CHANGED MY AVVY FOR HALLOWEEN! So there! :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it. Its cute. Kirby going trick and treat-ing. 8/10

Changed mine too. /gg

Originally posted by Shinobi
Its pointless because this was done about a week ago. Not many people have changed avvys since then.

Funny you should mention that because I was at home on leave shootin’ the shit with Mr. Saturn all last week.

I also changed mine for halloween.

Go me.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

And I rate all avvies 6/10 'cause I don’t care.

Originally posted by Shinobi
its robert smith of the cure.

The south park episode with him in it is THE BEST EVER!

Stupid and unfunny.

meh, anarchy’s overrated