Rat Race

I’ve watched much worse stuff for no reason other than (rawr!) Amy Smart being in it [I mean, “Road Trip” anybody?] …so I’ll probably get around to this.

John Cleese, John Lovitz, Seth Green, Rowan Atkinson, and the aforementioned Ms. Smart. We’re touching on many of my favorites here…

Meh, who cares about road trip, she was good in this movie.

Probably just about the funniest movie I’ve ever seen…and I hate watching movies.

See what effect this move has on people?

Rat race was a really funny movie, my favourite scene is probably the helicopter one, where she finds out her husband’s having an affair and she start’s chasing him in the chopper.

Her boyfriend. Yeah, that was pretty funny. But I’ll always remember this for some reason:

[An airplane flies past the Cody brothers as they check their map]
Duane Cody (Seth Green): Where the hell’s the airport!?

Ok, I just watched this for the first time a little while ago. SO FUNNY! The end where they wind up donating all the money was so funny! (Note, that’s a spoiler about the ending!) I like how Maril and Vera got stuck on the insane peoples bus!

Vera: We should’ve bought a squriel, we didn’t.

I didnt really like it that much… I found the jokes and humor quite lame.

I liked the part wear the randy pear guy crashed into a veteran’s meeting with a swellwed up tongue (making him sound like a german speacking person) with a little mustache of dark makeup on his top lip, and driving an old german vehicle. He then gives the veteran’s the finger. hehehehe

Ahaha. That was funny.