Rat Race

Ok, after just watchin g this movie again, that makes about the tenth time, so lets make a thread! What did you think of the movie? Who was your favorite character? If you didn’t like it, say why. If you haven’t seen it…THEN YOU SUCK! I mean, you have no reason to post in this. BTW, Seth Green pwns j00.

I saw It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. I didnt really thing it was all that funny.

It’s a mad ect. world was the original, wasn’t it? Or I am just clueless?

Duh it was

It’s really funny.

Well of course it was funny.

“Sure you could break your neck. That’s a risk I’m willing to take.”~Duane to Blaine about slipping on the glass.

“THESE ARE NOT MY PANTS! DO YOU THINK I WOULD WEAR THESE PANTS!? THESE ARE MARTY’S PANTS!”~Owen about not being a bus driver.

I loved the scene when Cuba Gooding Jr.'s character stole the bus driver uniform from Marty. That was hilarious. :smiley:

LOL OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

“And your hat.”

“MY HAT! Now, why do you need my hat!?”

“For… in wierd voice HER VIGINA(sp?, I’m tired, can’t spell well right now)!”

If Merl liked it, i’ll rent it.

I LOVED that movie. Some parts I loved were the Barbie Museum and the “You should have bought a squirell” scene.

YOU

SHOULD

HAVE

BOUGHT

A

SQUIREL

The Barbie Museum was great.

I like all the Hitler-ish stuff. Sieg Heil.

Sieg Heil?? I always thought it was Zeig Heil…

I haven’t really seen Rat Race, yet I’ve heard a few good things about it… perhaps I’ll look into it one day.

The Barbie museum and “You should have bought a squirrel” were my absolute favorites.

It was funny… But not something I’d watch again for any other reason that being bored and having it within reach.

I love Rat Race! But I thought that mad world was a lot better.

I like this part, but Seth Green still pwns j00.

[After Sinclair has told them repeatedly to “go”, to no avail]
Merrill: So, when you say “go”, you mean, just go?
Donald Sinclair: Uh, being, commence, start moving… theoretically you have been racing for about forty seconds now, and so far Mr. Schaffer is in the lead because he’s nearest to the door.

I liked that movie. The hitler-ish stuff was funny I thought. My favorite character though was the one that Rowan Atkinson played that always fell asleep and almost ended up getting killed by Wayne Knight ^^. Then again, I’m a huge Mr. Bean fan so Atkinson was my favorite ^^. Which is another reason I want to see Johnny English :slight_smile:

Johnny English is gonna ROCK! But on topic, more quotes.

Enrico Pollini: Am I to late ? Look I won a coin, a gold coin, isn’t it wonderful? Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?
Randy Pear: Yes! were in it.

Donald Sinclair: I can do whatever I want. I’m eccentric. Grr!

[An airplane flies past the Cody brothers as they check their map]
Duane Cody: Where the hell is the airport?

Kimberly Pear: Dad, I’m prairie dogging back here!
Randy Pear: Well, what the hell does that mean?
Jason Pear: You know, like when a prairie dog sticks his head in and out of the ground.
Randy Pear: Oh.
[Five seconds later]
Randy Pear: Ohh, god, I do not wanna picture that!

Tracy Faucet: C’mon open it!
Nick Schaffer: You know Tracy, I really don’t feel comfortable-
Tracy Faucet: [yelling] OPEN IT!!!
Nick Schaffer: [nervously] Ok!