Random Discussion: Humorous Movies

Airplane.

Not too many movies make me laugh out loud but Army of Darkness, RObin Williams: Live on Broadway and Office Space are of the few that did =)

Ah shit! Super Troopers! Super Troopers is incredible!

Schnozberries taste like Schnozberries!

Originally posted by Merlin
Airplane.

One of the best comedies I’ve ever seen.

I’m also a fan of Mel Brooks, and have most of his works on DVD or VHS (all I’m missing is Silent Movie). Monty Python is rather good, though I can’t stand Holy Grail anymore. But the Meaning of Life is good, and I think that their idea of the meaning of life is rather nice.

Other than that, the one movie to make me really laugh was Steve Oedekerk’s Kung Pow! Enter the Fist. personalyl found it so stupid that it was brilliant.

Down To Earth, Billy Madison, Little Nicky. Chris Rock is quit possibly the funniest person I have ever seen, apart from my best friends Matt + Si, who are just insane >.>;

I just saw Scary Movie 3 tonight, and that kicked so much ass.

Little Shop of Horrors, 1986 version with Rick Moranis.

Duck Soup
A Night at the Opera
At the Circus
A Day at the Races
Monkey Business (Marx Brothers fan, eh? :P)

That’s all I can think of that haven’t been mentioned.

Buncha mine have been mentioned.

Army of darkness, Marx brother ones, Death to smoochie, and many more, but like anime I can never think of my favorites when I post these things.

I haven’t seen a Marx Brothers movie in ages…

I don’t like comedies.

Originally posted by Merlin
I haven’t seen a Marx Brothers movie in ages…

We need to rectify that, Merl. Rectify it with a crowbar to the knees.

Other movies I really liked were the coneheads and Adamns Family Values. I esp liked adams’ family values’ camp stuff, as I spent 1 month in a similar environment when I was young. One day I’ll burn it to the ground =.=