Ragnarok's back Online

Ooh a 40 hour download…:thud:

My neighbors are eating up all the braodband!!! lights neighborhood on fire

Ohhh heh, I might play… if only to download… someone post something or other on the game forum or something to let the world (mainly me;P) know what server everyone is playing on.

(cries because Shinning Lore isn’t out yet ;.;)

:kissy:

That is a freaking huge download.

There a good chance I’m gonna start with a wizard. Maybe female. Like Dai have for avvie! =^^=
Or Male, he’s cute too.

Hey, I’ll make a clan. Who with me? :smiley:

Agh, it was bad when I played it months ago to get patches and stuff, but this is ridiculous…I left GetRight downloading it, but it hasn’t even started…

Er…I have the archer. Flint has the cute magician ^^
I made AG just to play with MG, but I could make a new character to join the clan. Probably a thief…

Since everything was deleted, are cat headbands back? :open_mouth:

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
Flint and I are making AG and MG ^^
Hey, um…Daemoness, do you think you could help me become an archer sometime? ^^;

I could try… I dont know good stats for them, and my thief isint a very good tank to level off of. But I could help a bit.

Oh yeah, sorry hun
Hugs Dai Ryuujin Pardon me for that mistake =^^=
Maybe we could make one huge party. Dai, contact me when you gonna play, or something. I’m so taking the male wizard. ^^

Originally posted by Daemoness
I could try… I dont know good stats for them, and my thief isint a very good tank to level off of. But I could help a bit.

I just need to get past the stupid novice stage. Leveling from Porings takes forever.

I’d probably take a while before I could play with you Booken, since I’d want to change classes before warping to Geffen.

Originally posted by Eden99
[b]Ohhh heh, I might play… if only to download… someone post something or other on the game forum or something to let the world (mainly me;P) know what server everyone is playing on.

(cries because Shinning Lore isn’t out yet ;.;)

:kissy: [/b]

I should be pissed about Shining Lore. It’s almost a year since they were supposed to begin the English beta testing: At the present the page has gone Korean only, and those accepted into beta doesn’t know a thing. Wyy.

Once I get the client it’ll be: Here I come lag and German speaking newbies.

I see…

You don’t need to come to Geffen anymore Dai ;_;

We could all join and buy a house, girls. ^.~
((If we can do it…))

Ya nulani… sad ;.; Well, hopefully it’ll be soon.

I wanna play with you guys too! :smiley: I am just really horrable in the beginning of any online games like this :stuck_out_tongue:

We can play as a group. That will be fun. I like chatting… in games… ^^

5 hours down 4 to go, and I’ll join in any game as soon as i figure everything out.

Says nothing about his 45 minute DL of the file >.> <.<

Were are you getting it from?

I’ve been getting it from the Australian server at a nice 14.2 kb/s. Only 7 hours and 9 minutes to go, woo.

Augsgamer.com
It was the only place I could find it
Kagon, I hate you. I’m only at 7k/b :stuck_out_tongue: