R.I.P. Christopher Robin

Damn Disney

The real Christopher Robin died years ago.

Aw what the hell?

every day Disney sinks to a new low.

Bastards, Walt disney, God rest his soul, would be ashamed if he was still alive.

I thought Sora was the “new” Cristopher Robin. He seem to interact well, I could be that Sora, Kairi and Ruku are co-owned by Squaresoft/Square-Enix.

Incedently, I’ve Played Pooh-Sticks with Both Sticks and Cones in the spot where Pooh is seen playing it in the Books, and Disney Cartoons place it to be.

Too bad Walt Disney didn’t create Winnie the Pooh. Nor did the family of the author appreciate the characterization of Winnie the Pooh.

Well, all the stuff that they did had to go through him right?

You do realize the original author had nothing to do with Disney, right?

AA Milne wrote the stories about his son, who had a teddy bear named edward, as well as many other toys resembling those in the story. The first one was released on Christmas eve of 1925 in some newspaper, I know it wasn’t in the US. It was then heard the next day on some BBC radio station. They didn’t get picked up by Disney for awhile after that.

Well, Walt Disney himself was no stranger to pillaging the classics. He deliberately waited for the copyright on Pinocchio to expire so he could use the story as he saw fit without paying anybody.

Oh bother.

Who wrote Pinocchio and when?

Which is really funny given that some people call these absurd 99 year or so copyright law “Mickey Mouse laws.”

Sin, Carlo Collodi wrote Pinnochio in serial form between 1881 and 1883.

<I>ELIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!</I>

It’s not terribly ironic to call them “Mickey Mouse Laws,” as they exist to keep his copyright from expiring <<!---->_<<!---->.

Not to mention Disney’s never been terribly faithful to the fairy tales they “adapt” for the screen/d2v market.

That nigga stole my bike.

Bah, it’s Disney.

Winnie the Pooh is a prime example of what a Taoist should be.

Come again?

yup. :confused:

The Tao of Pooh! :cool: