Quotes

Found a neat little site filled with quotes (I didn’t want to post a link here, since I felt like I was spamming; but I also felt people would doubt I did find something)

Silly

If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer.
Alfred North Whitehead (1861 - 1947)

Yesterday I was a dog. Today I’m a dog. Tomorrow I’ll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There’s so little hope for advancement.
Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000) (Snoopy)

I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.
Groucho Marx

Cats regard people as warmblooded furniture.
Jacquelyn Mitchard, The Deep End of the Ocean

The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
Calvin Trillin (1935 - )

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
Rita Rudner

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.
Groucho Marx

Serious

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
Charles Wadsworth

Some men just aren’t cut out for paternity. Better they should realize it before and not after they become responsible for a son.
Lois McMaster Bujold, Ethan of Athos, 1986

For rarely are sons similar to their fathers: most are worse, and a few are better than their fathers.
Homer (800 BC - 700 BC), The Odyssey

We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words.
Anna Sewell (1820 - 1878), Black Beauty, 1877

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), “Science, Philosophy and Religion: a Symposium”, 1941

There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of science.
Louis Pasteur (1822 - 1895)

Bah, You want quotes? You go <a href=http://www.bash.org/>bash</a> as it will find funny shit, rather than boring shit…as made by real <strike>losers</strike> people, like you and me…and a few like charl too :stuck_out_tongue:

<font size=1>Edit:fixed</font>

Originally posted by Rudora
Bah, You want quotes? You go <a href=www.bash.org/>bash</a> as it will find funny shit, rather than boring shit…as made by real <strike>losers</strike> people, like you and me…and a few like charl too :stuck_out_tongue:

No can look, link broken.

Whats the difference between Rudora and a Mallard with a cold?
Ones a sick duck and the other… I forget the rest, but YOUR MOTHERS A WHORE!!!