Quite strit.

I’ve found out that it is extremely easy to be harged with “destruction of government property” in the Marines. If someone besides yourself cuts your hair without having a license they can be charged. Making someone sprain their ankle is also chargable. I’m pretty sure that bruises and sratches depending on the situation are also chargable offenses. It is just amazing. Heck, even tattoos could be charged (but hardly ever are, if ever). It is just funny how strict and “well-protected” I am.

holy crap o_o. I find rather funny that people are “government property”.

I wonder if the government puts labels on their property, so that people know who to return them to if the government loses them.

You are the Marines. You have been assimilated.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I wonder if the government puts labels on their property, so that people know who to return them to if the government loses them.

They give them dog tags.

Originally posted by d Galloway
You are the Marines. You have been assimilated.

resistance is futile.

Charging someone for cutting someone else’s hair without a license…that has to be a record. O_o

I think it was The Drew Carey Show where I heard this quote…

“You need a licence to cut hair, but any idiot can buy a bowl of scorpions?”

So. If I kidnap you I won’t be arrested for kidnapping you, but for stealing ‘Property of the Armed Forces of the USA’?

what if you’re having wild sex with a chick and she scratches you and bruises you in the process?

This is infonick we’re talking about here…let’s not think about things that are bound to never happen :stuck_out_tongue:

okay, what if a given marine who is not infonick…

Being a ‘government property’? thinks about it Nah.:noway:

When they start treating people like objects, you know that the world is going crazy…

Originally posted by Sinistral
okay, what if a given marine who is not infonick…
We’re talking about a marine here…

Originally posted by Manus Dei
When they start treating people like objects, you know that the world is going crazy…

When they start treating people as objects, you know that human life is a commodity in the eyes of those in power. Not invaluable, but something they can do with as they please.

Y’know, this is why I didn’t join. I’m no one’s propert, dammit.

Regardless of what my title may be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeesh! I knew the army was strict, but this?

Licences, huh? Well, I’ve got millions of them. gets shot from bad joke

Now, I think I could handle being someone else’s property, depending on how they treat me.

…in the bedroom!

rim shot

But anyway…Infonick property of the US Governement…makes as much sense as swearing allegiance to the Queen of England when you enlist in the Canadian forces or reserve.