Question regarding RPGC Link Sending...

Hello all, been a while, just curious… has anyone with an RPG site submitted their own domain to RPGC not as a part of RPGC but in their link sections and not even been sent back an e-mail? I tried once every 3 months so far but no response. I’m owner of www.gamelegacies.com any help all? Thank you.

Your site murdered my browser.

Wow, I tried reading the source of that page, and I got this:

< html>

< head>
< meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
< title>Welcome to WWW.GAMELEGACIES.COM!!</title>
< meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
< meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
< /head>

< frameset cols="181,*">
  < frame name="contents" target="_top" src="left.htm">
  < frame name="main" src="main.htm" target="_top">
  < noframes>

< body>

< p>This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.< /p>

< /body>
  < /noframes>
< /frameset>

< /html>

So then I open it in IE, and I get this:

Holy shit frontpage sucks

But basically, you should send an e-mail to Merlin, or PM someone here on the boards for this information.
Although I would like to nicely suggest that you lower the amount of clutter a bit. It was really cluttered and I run at 1280x1024… so I’m guessing it’s worse at lower res.

Er, this is my fault, I guess. I thought it was a prank link request because it looked like a geocities website with a domain redirect on it, besides having sections that have nothing to do with RPGs, or games in general. But yeah, I suggest that, if you want to be linked to, you clean up your site a bit. It really is hard on people without a ton of speed and the ability to read a page with 20 different colours and fonts on it.

Ouch, ignored because the site looks like a joke.

I’m sorry but I looked at your D2 section and I don’t understand why it is we should link to your site.

If you are going to have embedded Midi, Make sure a that you give is a warning page before you start, Partually if is a battle tune… You 4 fiends!! Place that Near the top of the Page… Like the FFC Does…

BN
Macc’s Crazy enough to leave his hidden.

LoL, as if, not my fault you guys don’t have a great site like mine… just denying me because ya can’t take the heat eh, I’ll remember that… and Cless it has plenty to do with rpgs, can you all read? I don’t think so, one term to describe you all “Lmfao”, if you all ever wake up, add my site to your links page, good bye.

We already addressed this last time you spammed our forums.

He’s giving us crap, but he’s begging us to add him to the links.

I’m sorry about before dude :frowning: Your charming personality has completely won me over and I will solicit Square-Enix about linking your site on their site since they totally own RPGClassics. POWER TO GAMELEGACIES!!!