Question about a FPS

My brother’s friend brought over a game for his GC called Time Splitters 2. I REALLY liked the game. Now, my friend has a PS2 (as do I) and since he doesn’t have a GC and he never comes over to my house, I want to get it on PS2. My question: What systems is Time Splitters 2? Also, Time splitters is for PS2, is that any good?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

www.ebworld.com

I’ve played TS2 for the PS2, and the multiplayer is fun, so I guess they are all pretty much the same.

SWEET! The reason I want it is two fold:

1. I like being able to face bots in multiplayer

2. It has both controls my friend and I like, halo for him and goldeneye for me.

Time Splitters 2 is on all of the consoles. It is pretty good. If you want mulitplayer, then Time Splitters is for you. In fact, that is their main focus. In both games you can create your own levels it isn’t outstanding, but it is still pretty fun (such as I made the Facility from Goldeneye). Time Splitters 2 is better than 1 since it as a better and more developed single player.

I really enjoyed the create your own levels part of the first Time Splitters. I didn’t play it a whole lot, but I definitely found it to be enjoyable.

Originally posted by Infonick
Time Splitters 2 is on all of the consoles. It is pretty good. If you want mulitplayer, then Time Splitters is for you. In fact, that is their main focus. In both games you can create your own levels it isn’t outstanding, but it is still pretty fun (such as I made the Facility from Goldeneye). Time Splitters 2 is better than 1 since it as a better and more developed single player.

Facility, thats my favorite level! Oh, how my brother got ticked off when I wouldn’t come out of the vents… good times. You could even make bathrooms and multilevels?

It’s not a really serious FPS, but it’s HELLA-fun and great to play with a few freinds over. Anybody else love flame tag?

Originally posted by The Wizardmaster
Facility, thats my favorite level! Oh, how my brother got ticked off when I wouldn’t come out of the vents… good times. You could even make bathrooms and multilevels?

You can’t make then vents, and you can sort of make the stalls (I put small rooms there with doors. The stalls are a bit bigger than stalls, but they work.