Punk chefs and tat waiters

Hahaha Silhouette, you’re probably right :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s hilarious when people get tats to emphasize their artsy-fartsy-ness since a) the tats won’t survive them and b) all they’re doing is showing off the work of someone else who actually had the talent to draw the tats since they obviously didn’t do it to themselves.

I don’t get how people spend a lot of money at Whole Foods. A month’s worth of groceries for like thirty five bucks is better than I see people do much of any place.

There’s lots of people who draw their own tattoos, and I know some tattoo artists who have done tattoos on themselves which seems to be some sort of right of passage for tattoo artists. I think tattoos are pretty cool, especially if it means something to you.

Show me a video of someone drawing a tramp stamp on themselves and not have it come out looking like ass, and then I’ll be impressed.

Tramp stamps are one type of tattoo out of several. You seem to be taking the most awkward example and using it to prove your point. How could anyone put a tattoo on their lower back by themselves?? Maybe with a mirror and some careful hands I suppose, but still not likely.

I have a feeling tramp stamps are the one type of tattoo that heavily tattooed people DON’T get. If they have any sort of ink near that area, it’s likely part of a larger set of back tattoos which automatically precludes the “tramp stamp” moniker.

Like a tramp belt.

Silly Trillian. Tramps don’t wear belts. They have no reason to keep their pants on!

That is true. It’s far more likely that would more likely use their arms and shoulders. But still doing something like putting a nekkid chick on a wimp’s shoulder then hitting the gym or a smiley face on a fat guy’s gut before hitting getting the fat lipo’d out and not springing for the plastic surgery to trim the flaps does lead to some tat distortion.

So, what you’re saying is don’t get tattoos before you start juicing or have liposuction?