Public kissing dissallowed for minors in Britain?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/child/story/0,7369,995888,00.html

Uh… ?

Where’s the bastard. If I ever see him he will pay.
Not fucking cool.
ANOTHER fucking reason to hate England.

Hey Britian, sucks to be you.

I’ve never heard about it till now. I’m not worrying though.

/me points to age.

Hey, I love Britain.

Urk you may be 17 but to some policeman you might look 15.

Just carry around some kind of ID like your driver’s licence and you should be fine right?

The law’s not passed yet and I highly doubt it will be because of how absurd that would be.

Yeah, I carry ID all the time anyway.

OFF TOPIC:
666 posts! Cybercompost will kill us all!

ON TOPIC:
That has to be one of the most absurd laws I’ve heard of…but there’s nothing I can do to stop it…

This law should at least appease the Amish, who will probably be having a good 'ol fashioned no music or dancing ho-down 20 years from now when they finally find out about this.

Urk it’s okay for you, but some of us ahem aren’t 17 and would still like to partake in kissing unhassled. Some of us ahem have enough trouble with the parents of their kissee.

We all know that kissing makes babies. They’re just trying to avoid teen pregnancies.

Where’s the Adam’s Family Values script when you need it.

Probably hiding on Google somewhere.

Well Seph, sucks to be you.

I figured that out the day my tiny head poked out from my mothers Vagina. And yea Urk it does. I swear one day I will beat the shit out of whoever created this law.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
I figured that out the day my tiny head poked out from my mothers Vagina. And yea Urk it does. I swear one day I will beat the shit out of whoever created this law.

Why are you so hostile? Like any kid under 15 would follow this rule. And it’s so easy to not get caught…half of the time kids go someplace forbidden and secluded to mack on each other anyways.

Well, congratulations to them for the dumbest law ever!
Now this could well earn them the World Stupidity Award…
I don’t know if I should be happy because I don’t live there or infuriated because I intend to visit that country…

Manus, I very much doubt it.

Umm… it’s already illegal for ANYONE to make out in public in Britain.