Public Apology

Dear Hades:

I’m sorry for not having a very colorful personality. I will try harder next time.

I thought everyone should see this, to show how sincere I am.

LOVE,
DRAGONESSA

PS,
Have I reminded you lately how brilliant you are?

Hades rocks! :smiley:

Hades is my favorite rockhavingsexwither of all time.

So why dont you just cyber him? since he causes you so much grief by not cybering him.

THE COLOURS KILL MY EYES! If you really want to be colourful then just find a colour you like, and stick with it. I’ll stick with white, since it’s standard.

{
var %x = $r(0,13)
if ( %x == 0 ) %eyecolor = 8,11Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 1 ) %eyecolor = 4,8Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 2 ) %eyecolor = 9,8Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 3 ) %eyecolor = 8,9Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 4 ) %eyecolor = 13,9Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 5 ) %eyecolor = 9,4Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 6 ) %eyecolor = 0,8Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 7 ) %eyecolor = 11,9Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 8 ) %eyecolor = 9,11Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 9 ) %eyecolor = 4,9Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 10 ) %eyecolor = 9,13Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 11 ) %eyecolor = 11,8Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 12 ) %eyecolor = 8,4Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
if ( %x == 13 ) %eyecolor = 9,8Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes Death to mine eyes
}

That didn’t work TD.

[Mr.T voice] What the hell was that? [/Mr.T voice]

Your mother.

God you people suck

I know… we’re awful… shame on us… shame on US!

These are the types of posts I’d like to see more of.

Hey, I did things too? ;_;

Rock on Nessa. High-larious. :stuck_out_tongue: You totally just got your ass handed to you Hades, you better recognize.

Gilgamesh forgot his brain at home today it seems oO
Nessy! \o/ Rainbow! Give Hades the pot of gold, maybe he will be happy :smiley:

Psh, if I derived pleasure from this thread, clearly her methods of ass-handling aren’t working properly :stuck_out_tongue:

I lost my brain some time back. Come on, I’m tired, I didn’t sleep last night, so excuse the suckiness of my posts.

TD, You’ve been studying C++ for a while now. You shouldn’t be using IRC scripting! Now quick, Rewrite that with a for loop.

Also, that post hurts my eyes, Nessa :stuck_out_tongue:

What-EVER man, you got owned, or as owned as you can get on an online message board anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay another retarded arguement meant to suck us all in to it’s bullshit! Why can’t people argue amongst themselves these days, it has to include everyone else.