PSX Greatest Hits - Update?

I remember in gaming news from not too long ago that Xenogears, Vagrant Story, FF Anthology, and FF Chronicles would be rereleased as Greatest Hits games in December. I’ve tried to find out more about it, but no one in my area really seems to be in the know.

Do any of you know more about what’s happening with that?

If I remember correctly, they were labelled Greatist Hits, but they’re no longer being produced because they’re for the old system. Or something.

NO XG FOR ME?!?

;_;

Originally posted by Nightblade
[b]NO XG FOR ME?!?

;_; [/b]

*points to www.ebay.com

Damn… I wanted a cheap, unused copy of VS! I thought I was gonna get one :too bad;

Don’t worry, they’re being rereleased, last I heard! Or something!

Well, if they were being called Greatest Hits, then there would have to be some new games released. Then that nifty green bar on the side would never exist if they weren’t being produced.

I’ve been thinking about buying FF Chronicles and then getting rid of my SNES versions of Chrono Trigger and FF4 (though the latter’s debatable… they hold so many memories <.<)… So, that would be cool if it became a greatest hits. It’s still selling for 30ish on ebay, so a brand new copy for 20 would be very nice.

I have FF Chronicles, but a friend’s borrowing it and I haven’t gotten it back yet dammit!

I got Chronicals a looong time ago.
Good times…goooood times.

Originally posted by Astral
I’ve been thinking about buying FF Chronicles and then getting rid of my SNES versions of Chrono Trigger and FF4

NO

I’ve been thinking about buying FF Chronicles and then getting rid of my SNES versions of Chrono Trigger and FF4 (though the latter’s debatable… they hold so many memories <.<)… So, that would be cool if it became a greatest hits. It’s still selling for 30ish on ebay, so a brand new copy for 20 would be very nice.
WTF?! HEATHEN! SIN! SMACK SOME SENSE INTO HER! but seriously, are you on crack? dont you ever EVER part with your copy of chrono trigger. I’ll buy that ff4 off you for a mint though. an actual mint, mind you, spearmint.

You’re insane woman! It would be a cold day in hell and a warm day on Pluto before I parted with my SNES rpgs! Heritic!

I’ll buy CT :D~~

I’ve seen CT go for upwards of 70 dollars. Heritic!

Keep CT. The PSX version suffers from five minute load times whenever you change the screen…which is often. FF4 works fine on it, though.

Best Buy

They have gotten re released. I bought FF Chronicles and Chrono Cross today, whereas I wouldn’t have found them six months ago (and didn’t)

Eva, have you seen Xenogears?

Not yet, the ones I remember seeing were CC, FF:C, FF8, and FF9. I didn’t see Xenogears yet, because I was looking for it. Maybe it was just the gaming store, but I’ll ask next time I go.