PSO: Blue Burst

http://www.psobb.com/index.php?id=gamepage

Open beta now available. Free play until June 9th. I’m downloading it tonight. Who’s with me?

[edit]

Go to http://www.fileplanet.com/ to download it. Yeah, none of us like Fileplanet or Gamespy, but it’s the fastest download for this game.

[edit]

If any of you want to play a game or two with me, I’m always 03: Coeus, Block 03, Lobby 03, in a game called rpgc with the password rpgc.

I’ll continue playing it for free, thanks.

Why the hell not. Have to play something when I can’t find a party in GW. :slight_smile:

It IS free. You pay nothing. You play until June 9th. If you don’t like it at that point, you cancel your account (if they even start charging anything then).

I’ll have it in the morning.

Ditto.

Same here

I don’t even know what I’m downloading anymore. Is this just an MMO PSO? Because I still have PSO Episodes 1 and 2 to finish on the highest difficulty settings <_<

It is eps 1 and 2. Episode 4 is coming out shortly, exclusively for Blue Burst.

I just downloaded and installed this, and created an account, but for some reason, I can’t enter my ID and password into the game itself. The keyboard works, since I can access the menus and stuff using it, but when I go to type in my ID/password, it doesn’t do anything when I type.

If anyone else has downloaded this already, are you having this problem too?

(Watch it be something really simple that I just missed… :P)

From the PSO BB forums.

my download rate is ultra slow on DSL, and I’m affraid my roommates may turn it off when I go to the mall >_>

I’m getting it now. I hope wine can run this bitch >.>;

LOL!

According to their site it can’t, but good luck. I’m all for more people in the party. We gotta beat that dragon some day. :smiley:

I might give this one a shot. What kinda graphical requirements are there?

System requirements:

[Quote=<A HREF=“http://www.psobb.com/”>Official Website</A>]<table width=“100%” border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“3”><tr><td class=“TextCenterCap”></td><td class=“TextCenterCap”>Required</td><td class=“TextCenterCap”><strong> Recommended</strong></td></tr><tr><td class=“TextCenterCap02”>OS</td><td class=“TextCenter”> Windows 98/2000/XP/Me </td><td class=“TextCenter”> Windows XP </td></tr><tr><td class=“TextCenterCap02”>CPU</td><td class=“TextCenter”> Pentium III 700 MHz </td><td class=“TextCenter”> Pentium4 1.4GHz or higher </td></tr><tr><td class=“TextCenterCap02”> Memory </td><td class=“TextCenter”> 128 MB </td><td class=“TextCenter”> 256 MB </td></tr><tr><td class=“TextCenterCap02”> Graphics </td><td class=“TextCenter”> <a href="…/…/support/gb.php">3D graphics board</a>, <br>minimum 32 MB VRAM <br>(Direct 3D, NVIDIA GeForce 3, <br>ATI Radeon 8500) </td><td class=“TextCenter”><a href="…/…/support/gb.php">3D graphics board</a>, <br>
64 MB VRAM <br>(Direct 3D, NVIDIA GeForce 3, <br>ATI Radeon 8500) </td></tr><tr><td class=“TextCenterCap02”>Sound</td><td class=“TextCenter” colspan=“2”> DirectSound compatible sound card </td></tr><tr><td class=“TextCenterCap02”>DirectX</td><td class=“TextCenter” colspan=“2”> DirectX 9.0b </td></tr><tr><td class=“TextCenterCap02”>Free Disk Space </td><td colspan=“2” class=“TextCenter”>1.5GB minimum (may change based on patches) </td></tr><tr><td class=“TextCenterCap02”>Network</td><td class=“TextCenter” colspan=“2”> 256kbps internet connection </td></tr>
</table>[/quote]

Neat. I’ll check it out.

Wow, fast download server. 9 hours to get to 17% <_<

Ew, just ew. You don’t truly appriciate the fluid controls of World of Warcraft untill you play this direct port. >_<

I expected more. You’d figure they would try and improve on SOMTHING to make the game better for PC users. Nope.