PS3 commercial, or Silent Hill?

Seriously, if they wanted fucking creepy they got it.

That’s pretty cool, albeit completely pointless

Yeah I saw this on tv just last night…rather Kubrikesque.

Creepy, still yet better than the PSP ones with the goddamn squirrels. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it was the dummest commercial ever. Commercials that stupid probally have sublyminal messages

Awwww. Look at the PS3 give unholy life to the baby.

This post’s subliminal message is that staying in school and learning your English grammar, punctuation, and spelling rules is the best thing you can do to avoid being NealMan.

The commercial is an homage to the movie “2001: A Space Odyssey.” The fact that they aired this commercial around Halloween is probably another factor in its creation. Sony is pretty cool when it comes to creativity and cutting edge stuff - I hope the PS3 works out well for them.

Um, how is it a homage to 2001?

Um, tall thin black obelisk-like thing, the blank white background, the trippy images flashing before the doll’s huge creepy eyes, and the obvious reference to the star child?

:dancer:

This thread might be a little old, but did anyone see a different version of the PS3 commercial? There was a rubix cube in the same place as the baby in the creepy one the PS3 solves the cube and makes it explode coloring all the walls, floor and ceiling.