Protectors of the Plot Continuum Spinoff

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1507027

Meet Crystal Tempest; Leopard hybrid, Sorceress, Ruler of the Crystal Universe, Empress of Insanity, Queen of the Cats.

She deserves death for that alone.

PPC 5

They had only just landed on the floor of the lab when.

[BEEEEP]

“I thwear it does thith to uth on purpose. What do we have?” Tyler asked tiredly.

Kirsten slammed the Baka Mallet down on the table and strode to the monitor, pissed as hell. She sighed. “Just came in, one chapter, a ‘retelling of the story’ apparently.” She turned. “ Let’s just get it over with."

She hadn’t even had time to close the portal from the journey back, and jumped through quickly. Tyler followed. They landed in Spira after a few seconds of portal-twiddling when Kirsten realised she still had it set to Northern Crater.

“Never do that again,” Tyler said quietly, rubbing his backside after landing on it heavily.

Kirsten didn’t speak, but grabbed him and dragged him behind the random boulder just to the left of them. There were always random large objects to hide behind in FF Continua. It must be a plot, like these fics that are making Pierson write about them one after the other-

Smash!

Tyler spun around. “Christ, what the hell was that?” he exclaimed.

Kirsten ignored it. “The forth wall fell down again. Ignore it.”

Tyler turned back, and recognised their location. They were standing behind the Temple at Besaid, watching Yuna about o summon Valefor for the first time. Of course, things like this never go to plan when a Sue gets busy. Instead of the aeon appearing, a portal opened in the middle of the square.

“AHHHHHHH!!!” Crystal screamed as the ground came closer, “Ray Wing!”

Her spell took her safely to the ground.

“I-Is it an aeon?” voices whispered around her.

Crystal looked around, and saw people standing in a ring around her, and beside her, a girl where standing.

“I’m gonna call you Valefor.” The girl said, patting Crystal’s blonde hair.

Something inside Crystal snapped.

“Her spine? Let it be her spine,” Tyler whispered.

“Look girl! I already have a name! And I’m no pet!” Crystal said angrily.

“It talks!” a murmur flew through the crowd.

“Well, Of course I talk!” Crystal snapped towards the man that had said it.

“Don’t be angry with him, we didn’t know aeons could talk.” The girl said.

“Don’t go and give me orders mortal! And I’m sure as hell no frickin’ aeon!” Crystal hissed.

“But if not, what and who are you?” the girl’s eyes widened.

“I’m a leopard hybrid, sorceress, ruler of the crystal universe, empress of insanity, queen of the cats, I’m Crystal!” Crystal said proudly.

Tyler and Kirsten looked at each other in bemusement.

“A leopard-“

“-Hybrid?”

“So was the mother the leopard, or the- actually I don’t think I want to know.”

“Indeed. Watch, then kill.”

“Erm, you must be powerful?” the girl said.

“Of course I’m powerful! And right about now I’m feeling like Giga Slaving this world to Hellmaster Phibrizzo!” Crystal growled.

“That’s bad?” the girl clutched her staff.

“No, I would probably just make the whole world go Boom! And it would be dragged into the sun as the little bits that will be left!” Crystal said, sarcasm so thick you could touch it.

Tyler reached up and grabbed some sarcasm. It was grey and sticky. “Obviously she used too much,” he commented sarcastically.

“Put that down, it’s making you sarcastic,” Kirsten said in annoyance, and dragged her attention back to the hybrid sorceress ruler-ess etc etc etc…

“I’d quite like to see her make the world go Boom. Does Gaia even have a mouth?”

“A cliff maybe, like the one I’m gonna throw her into. Jebus, talk about putting on airs…”

“Um, could you please refrain from doing that?” the girl’s two-coloured eyes looked worried.

But Crystal didn’t listen, because her nose had picked up something interesting.

“Um hello?” the girl asked.

“Magic!” Crystal squealed, making everyone jump.

She ran towards a big building, but saw that the doors where closed.

“Evil, you wanna keep Crystal from magic!” Crystal hissed at them.

She backed away a bit, “Source of all power, crimson fire burning bright, gather in my hand and become my strength,”

“So even Yuna isn’t scared of this supposed Empress of Insanity? The authoress must have forgotten that people are supposed to fear dark lords/lordettes," Tyler commented.

“She goes into the temple, we grab her, we don’t subject others to the rest of the chapter, especially not the part where she does a crossover with Slayers and Yuna still not being terrified, even after Crystal blows up seemingly all of the Temple.”

“Suits me fine.”

“Fireball!!!” Crystal’s fireball blew away the doors, and some of the walls around, plus starting a fire.

Crystal soon returned to her normal happy stage, bouncing happily inside.

“Somewhere in the world, somewhere in the dark, I can hear the magic call my name!” the scorched humans sweat-dropped after the singing hybrid-

Crystal was suddenly yanked sideways against a wall and found a blade pressed against her cheek, and a short-ish woman staring balefully at her. She was talking silently to herself.

“Anime sweatdrops? In a game? That does it.”

Crystal was annoyed. “Let me go, mortal, for I am OWW!”

Tyler had come up behind her and clubbed her on the back of the head with his sword. “We know, we heard you outside, you weird cross-species hippy sorceress.”

Kirsten smiled sweetly. “Crystal Tempest, you are charged with being a Mary Sue above all, being a species no-one in their sane mind would normally consider, raping the personality of Yuna, and being an idiot. How do you plead?”

WHAT!!?

“Well, it doesn’t actually matter, so have a nice trip.” She clubbed her. Hard.

Tyler stared down. “What do we do with her?”

Kirsten looked thoughtful for a second, and then her eyes lit up. “I have an idea. Or rather, someone else might…”

~~~

Crystal came to in a strange room completely white. She tried to stand, but then suddenly something was gripping her around the throat.

“Ok, she’s awake. Don’t kill her yet.”

Her vision recovered and she found herself staring at the woman who had clubbed her earlier and a man. Both were glaring at her and smiling slightly. She snarled and made to move forward, but suddenly something was choking her, and she stood back.

“Thanks for the suggestion. We were running out of original ideas,” Kirsten said.

Weiila smiled. “No problem. May I?”

“The pleasure,” Tyler said, “would be all ours.”

Crystal turned to stare at this ‘Weiila’, and the RPGC Mod tightened her grip on the whip, twisting as she did so. Crystals eyes went wide in shock and loss of oxygen, and then Weiila panted her boot firmly in her stomach. The Sue fell backwards, and didn’t stop at ground level, but carried on falling, right into the pit.

Tyler looked across the lab at the man in the clear glass box above the pit, and gave him a thumbs-up. Hojo grinned evilly and then gestured at a lab assistant, who pressed a single button.

Crystal got to her feet looked around as something growled behind her, and a door in the side of the pit started to slide upwards. She got one glance at what was inside-

“Do they usually scream this much?” Weiila asked.

Kirsten shrugged. “Only when they’re still alive. Hojo seemed pretty pleased to have new test subjects,” she raised her voice as the screams were replaced by gaps and the sound of teeth ripping into flesh, “we probably shouldn’t have got him a Mini-Balrog as a birthday gift though…” She brought the portal-opening-thingy out of her pocket and flicked it, the black oily surface shimmering as it formed in front of them. Kirsten gestured politely, and Weiila jumped through. Kirsten twiddled with something else, and it rippled slightly, and they jumped through, hitting the floor of the Response Centre.

She collapsed back into her chair. “That,” she said tiredly, “was the stupidest Sue-made character title I have ever heard.”

“It’th a Thue. What are you ecthpecting? Kirthten? Kirthten?”

She was asleep again. Tyler sighed, and rummaged around the floor for his pack of cards. The sooner they changed him back to human the better. He could deal with the increased intelligence, but the no-sleep rule was starting to wear thin.

Hmmmmm. Weiila seems quite sadistic. Interesting, ubt perhaps nto an ending I’d suggest.

Hey, there are alwyas the Discworld elves.

How abotu Warmech from FF1? Or AtmaWeapon?

All suggestions are cool. The FFVIII continuum doesn’t have many evil ways to die.

When you say it isn’t an ending you’d suggest, do you mean the ending of the fic, or the way I killed off the MS?

The way you had the MS killed. I love Weiila and all, but it seems sort of Mary Sueish to me.

I tend to think putting real people in a fanfic is a bad idea. But that’s just me.

Yeah, but Weiila did suggest the method of death, so it seemed only fair she get to carry it out.:enguard:

I suppose the definition of an MS is someone who uses themselves as a character for the sole reason of carrying out their fantasies in the world. Usually badly. Weiila was just a guest appearance, so is exempt from the death sentence that is the PPC’s rage.

I actually have a real technical definition of a Mary Sue on a LiveJournal comment, but it’s buried in my Friends page somewhere. The hell with finding that anytime soon.

EDIT: I just noticed we’re still on the first page here. For the love of Jebus how long is this page gonna get?

Long.

What wingnut said :hahaha;

Good work as usual, Pierson :slight_smile:

It could be a little dangerous there with my appearance, but it wasn’t a self insertion after all. I wouldn’t do that in real life, but what the heck, it was a Mary Sue and you shut your mouth, Magus… oh. He just wanted to ask if you could feed some Sue to Lavos energy beams. As whoever that thing eats might break free or take control of him it seems, feeding Lavos might not work…

I just remembered something, what was the title of the second one? I need some headline for the archives.

I don’t see Weiila killing things… (forgive my blindness and stupidity I just woke up and haven’t had coffee yet.)

Then you haven’t read the first parts of King of Fanfiction.:ah-ha!:

Weiila: Titles? They… er… don’t really have them, so I’ll just make some up.

Episode titles are;

1: Assassins Please Enter Stage Left.
2: Sewer Rats
3: Real Killers Always Improvise.
4: Can You Repeat What You Just Called Yourself?

And yeah, I know they’re kinda long, but I’m not used to doing short fics like d and the others can. Force of habit. And of FFnets’s reviewers.

Wrong thread. Oops.:thud:

Not only does this fic deserve death, it deserves to have its author boiled in acid. Really strong acid at that.

Read and despair

The reason Tyler has a beak is because when on a PPC mission he got turned into a Pak Protctor, and the PPC infirmary is for shit, as he will readily testify. I might actually write the mission one day. Another day I might even give him a cure. Unlikely.

I have no idea why, but the idea of the Agora as a hotel full of crazy people appeals to me.

Protectors of the Plot Continuum 6

Got Grammar?

“We’re being what?”

<I>You’re being hired out.</I>

“Why?”

<I>Because we can’t afford to pay you.</I>

“You never paid us anyway!”

<I>Ah, but now we’re admitting it, see?</I>

Kirsten sat down heavily on the chair opposite the Sunflower Official’s desk and put her hands over her face. “And is this person paying us?”

<I>You might say that-</I>

“But then again we might not. Gotcha. OK. Fine. What is it?” she asked tiredly. The Sunflower Official handed over a stack of notes, and Kirsten stared at him. “I just watched you hand those to me and I have no idea how you did it…”

<I>Silence. Go, lest Chaos descend.</I>

“…”

<I>Alright, descend even</I> more <I>then.</I>

~~*

Kirsten threw the stack of notes down on a table and walked over to the control panel. Tyler was either asleep or dead, it was hard to tell, so she kicked him.

“Owtch! What wath that for?”

She merely pointed, and he looked at the stack. They glowed.
She typed the location of one of the offending fics into the display and watched it cough and splutter ominously. A few seconds later an AN/S (Authors Note Summary) popped up on the screen, an she read it out loud as Tyler listened in horror.

<I>“Is this insanely funny? Yes. Will this make me laugh my wig off? Yes. Will it give me a girlfriend. No. Will it tickle my funny bone? YES for the heck of cripes YESH. Sorry.anyways welcome to my FFX Adventure. This means. Me and my friends are going to be stuck in the hell known as FFX for god knows how long. Stabbing our way through feinds and Insulting the Yevonites While we go through this wonderland known as spira. Kicking but along the way…”</I>

She turned to Tyler. “OK, this person dies.”

“It’th not going to get him a girlfriend, he made thure of <I>that.</I>”

Kirsten disappeared behind a convenient screen to change as Tyler leafed through the stack of notes the SO had given them. “Thith one needth lethonth, thith one too. Thith one detherves <I>death</I>. He looked back up. “Why do MS tendanthies and writing skillth always theem mutually excluthive?” he lamented.

“No lamenting.” She walked back from around the screen. In armour. And weaponry. Come on, we’re off to the real world.”

“Ith’nt that a bit conthpicuouth?” Tyler said, gesturing down at Kirsten’s battle-body.

“It’s not the <I>real</I> real world, just a convenient substitute where Mary-Sues can start before ‘being magically transported to the continuum.” Come on. She picked up the portal-opener from the desk, and pointed it at a deserted section of wall. The black hole in space opened, and she jumped in, followed by Tyler.

~~*

One day me and my Friend Carie are playing Final fantasy X then we get bored and stop playing it…then we start again.and stop…and start.stop.start stop start stop well you get it by now…Then my friend gets a soda for me and her and then I see a creepy Screen appear.like in the Ring. You know THE RING. The horror movie Anyways I see these weird pictures and stare oddly for a second then My aunt Zaira yells

“No!” Tyler shouted, “I <I>refuse</I> to become part of some Ring-crossover first-person narrative <I>nightmare!”</I>

“Aren’t you done playing that game yet!? Its almost lunchtime!”

Then I yelled back,

“NO AUNT ZARIA GIVE ME ANOTHER FEW MINUTES!”

“Fine! I’ll save you some KFC!”

“She eats KFC as well. Can we get some?” Tyler asked.

Kirsten looked around at him. Since they were in the sorta-realworld, he had assumed his own form for a change, that of a tall black-haired man in his early twenties, with green eyes and a face that wound have been almost handsome had he gotten some real sleep in the past three weeks. “Shhh.”

“Kay Auntie zaria!”

Carie comes back with the soda and sits down And watchs in the odd pictures with me. As she says

“Crystal what is this?”

And I respond so bravely

“Hell how should I know?”

we just stare oddly until it ends, We continue playing FFX Then the phone rings I Pick it up and say

“Y’Ello?”

“Gods, one sentence paragraphs strike again…” Kirsten muttered. “And capital letters in the wrong places.”

Then a icy cold voice said

“You have Seven days before sin attacks”

<I>“HA!”</I>

Kirsten hit Tyler on the head with the butt of her pistol. “Quiet! They might hear us!”

Tyler wiped tears from his eyes. “It’s so bad it’s funny.”

Kirsten glared at him. “If you start thinking like that, then thinking these fics serve a purpose in this universe is the next step.”

Tyler stopped laughing.

I pondered that while auntie zaria went out for KFC

“And full stops? Do they have them?”

“Maybe they just think they’re ink smudges.”

Then carie asked

"what was that about??

I shrugged and said

“I dunno something about seven days and sin”

Carie shrugged as well and grabbed a microphone.

“Wanna Karaoke?”

naaaah.how about we kill some bosses in FFX?

“Sure” said carie walking over and starting the system up

“And then suddenly, the speech marks vanished! I mean come on, what’re they using, Notepad?” Tyler asked, as a scene break suddenly appeared below them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We Played for seven days-

“Straight? Why have their eyes not melted?” Tyler pondered.

-Drinking soda and Eating fast food.strangely enough we didn’t gain a pound.

“Of course not darlings. You’re Sues. Weight gain is strictly <i>verboten</i>,” Kirsten added.

THEN…We noticed a image of SIN. The bad monster in the game when it shouldn’t have been…Carie was weirded out by this and I looked then renemberd the call of Seven days sin attacks.then I took base of action and said

“A what of action?”

“Does this base belong to her?”

This is a deathly silence. Just thought you should know. I’ll repair the forth wall on my way out.

“Shut the hell up,” Kirsten said venomously.

“CARIE! GET THE ICE AND SODA! We’re leaving on a adventure!”

“Yeah, never mind the medical kits, mozzie spray, take what’s important to stupid kids like yourselves.”

Carie stood looking at me oddly

“what are you waiting for!?!” I asked strangely “GO GET THE SUPPLIES”

“I think the reason she is staring at you oddly is because you are a loon,” Tyler added helpfully.

Then carie rushed off and got the most junk food she could get and lots of soda, and then I said

“I think they missed a word there,”

“GOOD we’re ready for anything!”

“Because <I>we have soda! And it is all powerful!</I>” Tyler said cheerfully.

Kirsten hit him again. “Shut up.”

Then I looked back at the screen and carie just stared at me like I was insane

“ACK” Carie yelled “I forgot the Captian crunch!”
I gasped in fear and said

“GO GET IT!”

Kirsten looked at Tyler “The what?”

He shrugged. “Some sort of crunchy seaman maybe?” He brightened up. “Hey, maybe there’s more than one of them. That would mean they’d be crunchy seame-“

“<I>Don’t you dare!</I>” Kirsten shouted. The Sues, locked in first-person narration, did not notice.

then carie ran off to our cupboards and got the captain crunch in time.

“Okie captain we got the basic food group.” Carie Saluted.

“What, carbohydrates and suger? This sueobvious didn’t do Home Ec…”

We watched the screen silently then the words appeared before us saying

“Are You Ready?” The words changed “If You Are…Press the Enter button”

“On a PS2? Have these girls even played on one before?” Kirsten asked in amazement.

But just as the heros were going to set off another joined them
Comeing down the stairs screaming “HALT” was Flash Zephy their friend with FFX items when we both asked

“How the hell did you get those?”

Then Zephy replyed

“I Got them from a place.Here you can have em!” Zephy threw em at us and ran

“He comes in, hands them items that, and this is important; <I>do not exist in the real world</I>, and then runs back out again?” Tyler said, beyond surprise.

“And the punctuation still runs rampart. They seem to go from one place and end up in another. Can these people not even be consistent with their own placement?”

we both thanked Zephy loudly and then looked at the screen as I said

“CARIE hold on to the items tightly! We’re in for a bumpy ride!”

Carie looked at me as though I was insane again

“Carie stop doing that…”

“I wouldn’t. Run Carie, <I>for the love of Hyne run! </I>” Kirsten shouted.

Then curie stopped looking and held onto the bags tightly as I commanded as I looked back at the T.V Screen and said

“READY?”

And carie gulped scared like

“I’ll take that as a yes”

“Yeah, all scared like. Stop narrating like a Geordie,” Tyler muttered.

I pushed the enter button then the screen said

<I> “THERE IS NO ENTER BUTTON ON A PS2! LOOK AT THE DAMNE CONTROLLER!” </I>

“Are you REALLY ready?”

then I pressed enter again then we went through the whole thing until it said

“ARE YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY READY!?!”

then I said “YES WE ARE! GET ON WITH IT!”

“A morsel of sense in this cold, bad fic.”

Carie was asleep by the time I pressed the enter button and
THEN…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“…The chapter ended. Meh,” Tyler said to himself, as Kirsten opened the portal again to the FFX continuum.

~~*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes. It was Official. Me and carie came through the T.V and are lost.In somewhere…not nowhere.SOMEWHERE. Then we Suddenly hear

” <I>US! </I> Coming to <I>kill you! </I>” Tyler shouted. The two had instantly recognised this as the Bajj Temple, and had hidden behind one of the many collapsed piles of rubble.

“Hey, wait! Wait! Don’t go out on me! Just hold on. I’ll get more wood!”

Kirsten shook her head. “I always thought Tidus was an idiot. And here he is, talking to a fireplace.” She turned to see the two Sues materialised from nowhere-

“They could have at least <I>say</I> they walked in on him…”

Tyler said quietly. “Also, didn’t that just turn into third-person narration for a second?”

“Shhh. Here they come,” Kirsten whispered, as the fic slipped back into first-person.

Then we walk over to it to see a Blonde boy walking around mindlessly as we ponder who he is

“They play FFX, yet then do not recognise the main character. I wonder what this girl was on when she wrote this?”

then Suddenly, Klikk appeared. Tidus fights Klikk.

“It has it’s own name? I feel sorry for it. Rather death than this fic."

During the fight, we rush in And use our mega chubby chicken attack Then tidus said

“<I>PLEASE LET THE PAIN STO</I>- Fmmfmf!” Tyler said, as Kirsten clapped a hand over his mouth.

“Alright, that goes beyond everything. They die.” Kirsten agreed vigorously.

" You on my side? Cool!" As he slashed away at the beast

“He stole that line from when Rikku comes in.”

”I <I>know</I>. Be quiet.”

Then… the sealed door blew up and the Al Bhed people appeared. A girl came and assisted Tidus in the fight against Klikk. And I mutterd “Show offs”

“Says you, with your mega-fucking-chubby chicken attack,” Tyler hissed.

After we teamed up to defeat Klikk, the girl took off her goggles Then tidus said

”’Hey, get these two Sues away from me, please!’” Tyler said, doing a bad job of Tidus’ voice.

“Whew! That was close.”

”Par for the course,” Kirsten dismissed.

One of the Al Bhed people grabbed Tidus by the hair.

”Well, at least they seem to have <I>played</I> it. Although on what console only God knows.”

" Hey, lemme go!"Yelled tidus

”And then the spaces also went! Are monkeys writing this <I>for</I> her?”

“Maybe if they did it would have been better?” Tyler asked.

Me and Carie cheerd as the Al Bhed’s almost strangled him. As the al Bheds spoke in…Well.AL BHED!.

“Fryd ec drec? (What is this?)” said one of them

“Y fiend! Eh risyh teckieca! Oac! Ed ec cu! (A fiend! In human disguise! Yes! It is so!)” Said another Al Bhed pokeing tidus in the rib as we giggled

and they noticed us. And said

”Sues! Must kill them! Only they said it in Al Bhed, probably,” Tyler added.

“Vydran! Nayto du ku!( Look those two are girls! We must take them with us along with this one!!}”

”Or, you could leave them here to die! So we could kill them in peace!”

“(holding a blade near Tidus’ neck) Fa gemm ed? (We kill it?)” said a Al Bhed me and Carie really liked because of the knife.

”And they’re also psychotic? What kind of people write fics nowadays?” Kirsten asked.

Then The little girl piped up and said “Fyed? Fryd ev ed ec risyh? (Wait? What if it is human?)”

“Drao yna dra cysa eh taydr. (They are the same in death.)” Said another Al Bhed we liked to we giggled with glee.

”Ok, that made no sense.”

“E vunpet ed! Fa pnehk ed fedr ic. (I forbid it! We bring it with us.) (looks close at Tidus) Cunno. (Sorry.)” Said the girl.we were sorta warming up to her.

”Yeah, ‘cause you obviously don’t recognise her, you stupid Sues.”
The girl punches Tidus in the guts and the other guys just jabbed us in the guts too. The Al Bheds take us and Tidus to the Al Bhed ship. In the Al Bhed ship…

~~*

Tyler coughed as he landed in ocean. Another splash told him Kirsten had landed near him. He kicked desperately with his arms and surfaced, looking around for the Al Bhed- <i>Shit!</i>

He dived again, swimming towards the murky bottom as Kirsten’s armour weighed her down.

<I>Damnit, why’d you need to bring armour for this?</I> he muttered. A hand appeared form the darkness, and he grabbed it and started to haul it up. A dull underwater <I>clunk</I> sounded, and then the going became easier.

The two broke surface and gasped for air. Tyler grabbed his partner around the waist and hauled her towards the Al Bhed Salvager, ignoring the fatigue in his legs. He laid her out on the metal deck and collapsed against the railing on the front of the ship, far out of site of any windows.

“That…” he wheezed, “was the worst location shift I have <I>ever</I> went through!”

Kirsten sat up against him. “A-sodding-greed.”

~~*

“(elbowing Tidus) Ced, lybdeja! (Sit, captive!)” and we sat up before we had to get the gun to the gut wake up call

“Whoa… Okay.” Tidus said with some sort of glee I dunno what it was it was just strange so we giggled. Mindlessly as the Al Bheds continue jabbing us with their Machina and I said

“HEY! @$$ Stop jabbin us with your stupid machina!” But that only lead to me being punished worst then ever. Enter Rikku and her gooney Al Bhed friends. One proceeded to yell in Al Bhed again and started to push Tidus. That pissed me off. No one messes with Tidus but me and Carie! I shoved the guy and shouted,“Suhgao Valac!”

Tyler edged around the side of the ship, trying to get a good view. The bad thing about Sues in this scene was that it was nearly impossible to get them alone. He hard dry retching behind him and grabbed Kirsten’s hand. “You’ll feel better after we kill them,” he assured her.

“I lost my armour! That was <I>my</I> damned armour!”

“Why did you bring it anyway?”

“I wanted to feed them to Shelob, and I didn’t want to be eaten along with her. So much for that idea…”

Everyone, except Tidus and me started laughing. I turned to carie, “What did I just say?”

“You,” gasp, “you just said,” gasp/laughter, “‘monkey feces!’”

So I did the only thing I was capable of…Sitting on my butt for hours listening to the Al Bheds speak Al Bhed.

Both of the assassins staggered as time shifted violently around them and an unspecified amount of hours passed in a few seconds. Luckily they managed to avoid falling into the water. Again.

“Caynlr res! (Search him!)” Said the strange looking Al Bhed dude without a shirt.WITHOUT A SHIRT! I eeked for about two minutes at the shirtless wonder then the guard jabbed me again. Then I screamed “BLOODY MURDER!” and then everyone starred at me for a few mintues then the guard jabbed me yet again then I Lunged at his face trying to bite it off after 5 minutes I was happyily being beaten by the other al bhed while carie just whistled and slided leftwards away from me

“Ok, she screams with glee at a guy without a shirt. She is therefore about ten years old. She actually screams ‘bloody murder’, which means she has no grasp of the English language, and she can narrate perfectly while getting the crap beaten out of her. This is a talented and disturbed woman,” Tyler said as he watched the Sue get what she deserved. He was disappointed that she didn’t seem to be affected.

And then our cute little puppy.umm as I call tidus now that stupid lost blonde boy had nor the happy effect on me anymore Anyways he said

“Right. Whatever.”

”…As he magically turned into Squall!” Kirsten shouted. “If my character scanner wasn’t on the bottom of the ocean by now it would have exploded.”

And, according to dramatic and comedic laws of everywhere, a dull explosion sounded from below the waves and drifted to the surface.

“That wasn’t funny,” Tyler muttered.

Sorry.

Making the shirtless guy say “Tu oui hud cbayg? (Do you not speak?)”

I fell over giggleing until they kicked my sides making me sit up. Then.I felt a rush of action rush trough me.

“THIS IS A STICKUP! EVERYONE OFF THE SHIP!”

”What are they holding them up with?” Tyler asked in confusion.

Then I was painfully kicked in the back of the head and carie edged away more. As I had, had enough. I jumped up and did a totally matrix move wth my split legs and every thing.the only flaw was…I COULDN’T DO THE SPLITS IN THE FIRST PLACE …so they just ended up kicking me until I was bloody and acheing.as the shirtless dude showed Tidus a goggle. And puppy said

”For the love of Jebus…” Kirtsen said. “And again she doesn’t mind getting beaten up. And as far as I can tell she is <I>not</I> Carrie-Ann Moss.”

“I said I don’t understand!”

“Ehcumahla! (Insolence!)” Yelled our newfound funny friends.
Fyed! (Wait!) (to Tidus) He said you can stay if you make yourself useful.

”Where the hell did the speech marks go?”

I could have sworn that girl called Tidus Fred.

”I couldn’t have. If this Sue on the same planet as her fic is?”

“You…You understand me?” Said our puppy.

One of the Al Bhed struck Tidus. So I just leaped at the Al Bhed’s face again Then tidus said

“All right, I’ll work!”

Such a nice little doggie we have doing the work for us two young cute girls. Teee hee.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The chapter cut out, and everyone froze.

<I> “Now!” </I>

The two rushed forwards, dodging around the Al Bhed as the air vibrated and the next chapter prepared to start. It stopped as Kirsten grabbed the sue and Tyler the other ones, opened the portal quickly, and vanished, leaving Tidus, Rikku and the others to wonder exactly what the hell had just happened.

~~*

“Where am I?” the sue asked groggily. <I> “Ow!” </I>

Kirsten put her pistol away again. “Quiet. You don’t want to make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.” She stopped. “Actually, you already did that, so what the hell.” She pistol-whipped the sue again. Tyler was holding back the sues friend by simply grabbing one arm.

“Rikku-Chan191, I hereby accuse you of, to whit, having no grammar skills whatsoever, abusing the character of Tidus slightly – he <I>is</I> a bit of a wimp, I’ll give you that, improper use of first-person narration, calling your fic a comedy while in fact nails on a chalkboard is more enjoyable, using the Ring and Matrix references where none should be, being so stupid you didn’t recognise the main characters of the game you were playing, having not even a bad reason, heaven forbid a good one, why you were transported there in the first place. Tyler, anything to add?”

“You my girl, are an idiot.”

“Done!” She turned, and the sue heard a scream from her luckless friend that was suddenly cut off as Tyler removed the knife from her throat. She struggled, but Kirsten had her by the arms.

“Nope, we have something special for you,” Kirsten said. One arm was removed from around the Sues, and a black portal opened. She pushed the sue forward and the Tyler followed soon after.

~~*

The sue looked around and actually grinned.

The place they had jumped to seemed be some sort of large hotel foyer. A woman was leaning against the wall near an elevator, a smile on her face. Everything was various pleasant shades of blue, and several doors led off from it. She read a couple;

<I>Main Forum.</I>

<I>RPG Media Forum.</I>

Kirsten let her go and pushed her away roughly. The sue turned back and shoved her tongue out.

Kirsten just shook her head and smiled sadly. “I didn’t want to do this, but Tyler convinced me. We’re not going to kill you.”

“Woohoo!”

“Shut up. We’re going to drive you insane first.” A single door opened, and the sue caught glimpses of people beyond it, wreathed in smoke and shadows, and sinister laughed echoed. The sue shivered, and turned to complain, but Kirsten had her gun out again, and she turned and ran though. The door closed behind her with a final muted <I>thud.</I> Locks were heard to shut.

“And that takes care of that!”

Kirsten turned to face the woman leaning against the wall. “Cheers for the priso- err… accommodation… for the sue,” she said.

Weiila smiled. “No problem. I sent them to you, least I could do was provide suitable punishment.”

Tyler gaped. “We’ve been hired out to <I>you? </I>” he asked in disbelief.

“Don’t expect to get paid anytime soon.”

“We never did anyway.”

“I’d like to see the look on her face when she meets the members,” Kirsten said wistfully. Then she frowned slightly. “Assuming she still has one by then.” She turned and opened a portal back to their Response Centre. Tyler waved cheerfully and jumped through, followed by Kirsten a few seconds later.

~~*

“We should go thtay there at thome point. It looked like a nithe plathe to go for a weekend…” Tyler said as he sat back down against the wall and picked up a book, back to his as-yet uncured Pak form.

“Are you crazy? The guests are insane! Actually, so are most of the management. Meh.” She stared around listlessly.

“Don’t worry, we’re get your armour back,” Tyler reassured her.

Kirsten sighed and looked balefully at the notes on the table.

“Looks like we got some work to do…”

Weiila: Just a little librarian service, I fixed the run amok I tag :wink:

Mistakes happen, Pierson :slight_smile:

On the bright side, I managed to get one of the main characters described. About time. 0_o

EDIT: At some point I’ll get Kirsten described, even if the forth wall has to be demolished!:enguard:

Well done, you kick ass at this.

Worry not, I shall edit the final draft of Bloody Conspiracy to suit that :slight_smile:

Clicka for pain

[u]PPC 7[/u]

Say what?

“It is today when it spreads out how?”

Kirsten opened one eye and stared at Tyler. “What?”

“You today are to peel, as I asked.”

She sat up. “What the hell are you saying?”

“I under being infected got in the Babelfish Virus. Your unsympathetic female help my.”

“Oh Gods…” That was all she needed right now. Another Engrish epidemic caused by AltaVista leakage. She was never drinking the water from this place again. She stood and stretched, and blew a few strands of raven-coloured hair out of her face. Oh well, at least Pierson finally got around to giving me a description…

“It broke the next wall to stop, help to me!” Tyler shouted incoherently. Strangely enough the Virus seemed to have gotten rid of his speech impediment.

Realisation dawned. “This is a time-filler isn’t it? Because Pierson doesn’t want to do his homework?”

“Compensate the first hour.”

“Alright, alright, but if this involves anything harsh he will pay.”

beep

“It the fact that and now it happens percentage theyn the place, it did and and to sleep it did?” Tyler said tiredly, as information began to flow onto the screen.

Kirsten’s hazel-

“He did it again. Stupid fanauthor…”

-eyes scanned through the pages, and Tyler shouldered in to look. “It is terrible is bloody.”

“They just don’t know when to quit, do they?” The fic in question had the Final Fantasy X characters appearing in the real world for little to no reason. In Illinois.

“They, at our descriptions below, kill,” Tyler added happily through the Virus’ gibbering Engrish.

Kirsten didn’t bother with armour this time, or anything else, but instead threw a small lamp to Tyler, who held onto it.

“Is this what?” he asked.

“You’ll find out later.” Kirsten looked back once at the page and sighed. “Why do they always feel the need to start off in Spira, and then transplant? Why can’t they just start in their own universes? This would be so less tedious.”

“It is easy and not to be, it makes it pursues dwelling,” Tyler said with a shrug. His eyes widened as Kirsten jumped through the portal. He leaped after her and just got through before the portal closed.

~~*

They landed on the metallic surface of the airship. Yuna was sitting ahead of them and Tidus, since his actual location had not even been hinted at, was resting next to her for convenience’ sake.

Yuna sat on top of the airship, she squinted as she looked up at the sky. It was bright almost too bright. That is when she felt it.

Tidus was snoozing as usual when they had rest time. He cracked open an eye about a millimeter when he heard Wakka. A blinding light filled his thoughts and that was the last.

Kirsten sighed. “We travelled all the way here for two measly paragraphs? Damn Sues…”

“This case of what. Follow them,” Tyler said, as Kirsten pressed the button for the auto-portal, and they followed the Sues to their own world.

~~*

The two fell out into a black space, the sure sign that the Sues had not bothered to describe their location. Immediately the world started to take shape around them as the universe compensated and created the most likely location for the FFX characters to turn up in the real world; the Sue’s bedroom.

“I want to play FFX,” a young girl rolled over on her bed.

“Yeah, well it’s at my house, Yunie” another girl looked up from reading a manga.

”Hai," Yuna was her nickname most of her friends call her that and she looked similar to Yuna from FFX or FFX-2. She stared long and hard at her wall scroll of Yuna and Lenne then closed her eyes.

Kirsten pointed at the wall scroll. “We could wrap them in it and set it on fire?” she suggested. She hated Sue’s bedrooms. They always smelled like a cross between acid and limes. Probably the result of the bad writing that was thought up in them.

“Rikku-chan! Can I read FLCL?”

“Again?” Rikku, otherwise known as Chrissy, rolled her eyes as she handed Yuna a book.

BOOM

“Eh?” Yuna stared through a cloud of dust.

“Man, this is weird, even weirder than Sasha running around the house naked,” Chrissy commented.

“Since we have no idea who Sasha is, I take this as a good thing,” Kirsten said quietly.

The dust cleared and to their surprise and joy there were the characters from FFX and FFX-2.

“It surprises why like this? They it spreads out from here all,” Tyler said in puzzlement.

“When we get back you have to get that fixed,” Kirsten said, looking around at her unintelligible partner.

“What the?” Tidus blinked and stared at the two girls.

“KAWAII!!! TIDUS!!!” Two screams pierced the air.

“Why do all Sues know that word? It’s so damned annoying…”

“Tidus? You are alive?” Yuna stood up from the place they landed on the floor.

“Yuna?”

“I presume that this is a surreal world and we should leave immediately,” Auron spoke and stood.

YES! SENSE FROM THE BIG MAN! LEAVE NOW!” Kirsten screamed. As usual, her pleas went unheard by the Canon characters. Like Elrond, Auron never seemed to be affected as bad as the others.

“They do not listen to assuredly. Hymn it does not do sourly to dry,” Tyler said darkly.

“No, man, let’s stay awhile, ya?” Wakka picked up his blitz ball from the floor.

“Wakka’s intelligence, on the other hand, has dropped. As usual.”

“STAY!” Mini Yuna shouted. (Let’s just call me that until we sort this out…)

“Which will be never, because we kill you at the end of the chapter!”

“Any of you good in Math?” Chrissy cocked her head to the side.

“This is foolish,” Lulu commented enraged.

“It goes out inside loving. Is and I think the multi thing," Tyler said dreamily.

“Waiwai! Look at the kawaii stuffed animals!” Rikku occupied herself with some of Mini Yuna’s stuffed animals and was quite entertained.

“This place comfortable, Kimahri say we stay.”

Kirsten frowned. “More shattered characters. I hate my job. And my life. But right now I hate these people

“I think we should-”

“SWORD!” Chrissy grabbed Paine’s sword and now was swinging it wildly.

“…And decapitating her and her friend’s head?” Kirsten asked of the narrative.

“e li Three eps. The possibility does not kill the themlselves. Together in the head of a family enemy, this is not…” Tyler said.

“How about we introduce ourselves?” Mini Yuna suggested, “My name is Sarah but my friends call me Yuna but since we already have a Yuna I will be called Yunie!”

“Or simply ‘the bitch.”

“I am Chrissy! Tidus, will you do it-" Yunie grabbed her toy staff and whacked her over the head before she could utter any more hentai material.

“HA! I took 47 hp away from you!” Yunie seemed quite happy as she sat down on her bed.

“Yunie hits Kirsten with the bad joke. Kirsten is poisoned. Kirsten takes ninety-nine hit-points of damage Kirsten is poisoned with rage.”

“I am Tidus, I was in Zanakard about to go defeat Sin but now I am here,” he looked around with caution.

“Waitwaitwait, if he’s from the FFX time, why is Paine here? Speaking of that, where is Paine?” Kirsten looked around, bit it was Tyler who noticed it. He pointed at a dark area in the middle where Paine had been standing, as tends to happen to characters who are mentioned but never get any lines.

“I am Yuna, I was looking for Tidus but now I guess that I am somewhere,” Yuna patted one of the guns in holster.

“You sure are somewhere. My IQ is dropping. Help.”

“Auron, we must leave immediately,” he pushed up his shoulders and leaned down on his sword.

“Who talked that?” Tyler asked, looking at the phantom dialogue.

“I am Wakka, was complaining a bit to Lulu before I came here, ya?” Wakka spinned his blitz ball on his finger.

“Lack of proper tense words. Add it to the list,” Kirsten said.

“Doing }so{,“ Tyler replied.

“I am Lulu, this is not real, how could we come to this place anyways?” She stood with one hand on her hip.

“Because mean people took your life and made you.”

“Rikku reporting of duty!” Rikku smiled and winked at the two girls.

“Paine, can I have my sword back?” Paine cast an ungrateful look at Chrissy.

“Also they seem to have mixed up their own names.”

“Kimhari,” the blue furred creature stood straight with a straight look on his face.

“Kimhari what? And they got his name wrong as well…”

“Well, we are all introduced. Now who knows how to work a computer because I need a little help on my World Issues homework?” Yunie smiled and eyed everyone.

The world slowed to a crawl as the chapter ended. As there wasn’t another one, Kirsten took her time in picking over to the Sues and staring balefully at their gleaming faces. “It must be nice, to know everything, and have power over it,” she commented wistfully.

“That it does not think to dry,” Tyler warned. He placed his hand on the shoulder of ‘Chrissy’. The girl started moving againas Time came back into effect around her person, and Tyler promptly hit her. She crumpled.

“Mind your fists,” Kirsten warned, as Tyler hissed and held onto it. “Sues have hard heads. How else do they keep writing in the face of all the critisicm?” She did the same to the Sue Prime, and slung her over her shoulder. Both her and Tyler were used to this by now. Their spines didn’t even creak anymore. “How are we getting rid of them?” she asked.

“It is good they the possibility of stopping it isn’t it pulverizes to the lower part of force sound?” Tyler suggested.

Kirsten shrugged. Quite hard when you’re carrying a universe-worth of Sue on your shoulder. “Sounds good. You have the lamp?”

Tyler reached into his pocket and brought out a small lamp, which he rubbed. The worl went dark.

“Who disturbs my sleep?”

“Challengers, your Guardian-ship,” Kirsten said respectfully, obeying the First Law of Karnak; Though Shalt Not Piss Off Gods.

“You dare to challenge me?” Diablos said quietly.

“Nope, but these two do, and they said some nasty things about your mother.” She unloaded the Sue onto the dark ground in front of her. Tyler did the same, and the two were kicked in the face until they woke up. It was hard, as they kept failing unconscious again, but eventually they did.

“Wha…?” The Sue called Chrissey asked.

“Chrissy and… Yunie. You are guilty of Sueism, bad grammar, making half the cast of Final Fantasy X be out of character, taking said characters into your own world, trying and failing badly at humour, and various other things. Tyler?”

“I will be extensive, it hates. Matrix.” Tyler said.

“…That made even less sense than usual. Anyway…” She planted her foot on the Sue’s chest and kicked her towards Diablos.

“Ow!” one said, follishly.

“SILENCE! You dare to think you may beat me! I’ll show you!” The Gravity God raised an arm above his head, and the two assassins beat a hasty retreat into the darkness, and then turned to look.

“It’s not so much the looking as the noise,” Kirsten said, as the Sues were pulverised into something resembling the colour – and probably taste – of boysenberry jam under a black sphere with a mass of roughly Jupiter.

“Defect of their oneself,” Tyler said dismissively.

“I suppose. Come on. I think they count as disposed of.” Kirsten said. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again she was standing in the Sue’s rapidly-disappearing bedroom. One portal later, and they were back in the Reponse centre. Tyler plodded of too the Informary, and Kirsten sat back down, and tried to go back to sleep, without being interrupted by one last pun or joke. It worked.

I have no idea why babelfish translated ‘die’ as ‘matrix’.

Ack! Character names as nicknames? As if being bad wasn’t enough, they wanted to make it absurdly confusing, too?

Muhahaha! Lovely as always, Pierson :slight_smile:
By the way, have you told Jay and Acacia that your PPC are up in the archives so they can link?

0_o

Oops.

I have now.:cool:

No harm done. (I still have to edit in a couple of Gallo’s fics and Val’s latest update which got lost somewhere along the way. I blame Magus.)