Prom picture! Whee

Here’s a “better quality” picture of me. While the scan came out much worse than my last picture, I’m much more visible and don’t look downright goofy. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/SG/Prom_Picture_Boyee.PNG

Enjoy. Maybe I’ll try making a nicer scan some other time.

Holy crap, SG, you’re damn good-looking! Lucky woman, she is!

That woman looks eerily like someone I know… o_o

Great picture, man.

Yeah, nice picture.

Damn, she’s a mighty fine piece o’ ass.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Damn, she’s a mighty fine piece o’ ass.

Your eloquence astounds me. :wink:

I should add that I mean that in the best way possible - she is pretty fine.

I take it you’re the one on the left, SG, and the one on the right is GM?

ROFL!! FAT RALPH MACCHIO!!

Very nic pic

Rule 1 of pic posting: Never have a woman in the picture if you are a guy (especially if she is hot) cause you get no screen time :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you enjoyed yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice, SG :slight_smile:

Hmmmmm…now to say who looks better…:kissy:

oooohhhh…pretty…she is a relly lucky girl…ya know …she is relly pretty herself…:hmm: now who looks better…

PErsonally I prefer the girl.

that’s a good pic though.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Hmmmmm…now to say who looks better…:kissy:

Quite naturally, it’s your avvie. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, great pic. Although it looks bad (resolution’s messed up, may just be me), although I still love it!*

*: And the girl, too. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Shalcar
[b]Very nic pic

Rule 1 of pic posting: Never have a woman in the picture if you are a guy (especially if she is hot) cause you get no screen time :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you enjoyed yourself :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Very true. As was shown when I posted the pic of me in uniform. Everyone commented on everyone but me.

Look here, that “mighty fine piece o’ ass” is my sister, so unless you want a mighty fine ass kicking, watch your mouths.

Wow, I though GM was one of those “dwarf trolls” that live in a cave & have sex with squrrels, so therefore, he can’t have a sister.

Originally posted by Sephiroth252
Wow, I though GM was one of those “dwarf trolls” that live in a cave & have sex with squrrels, so therefore, he can’t have a sister.

What the…?

Originally posted by Green Mage
Look here, that “mighty fine piece o’ ass” is my sister, so unless you want a mighty fine ass kicking, watch your mouths.

I still think she’s hot. And you can’t do a damned thing about it! Haw!